BY EDGE SHAVING GEL #99 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Edge Sensitive Skin Shave Gel: Added aloe Non-irritating Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide see more...

Allie T.
Liverpool, NY
I actually like the Edge Sensitive shave cream. I ran out of my usual and my s/o had this. It's thick, creamy, and stays put well for a nice smooth close shave. My skin didn't break out at all with this or get itchy. It's nice.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Before I moved in with my boyfriend I was staying over at his apartment and timed my routine wrong and I absolutely had to shave my legs at his place. This was the only shave cream or gel he had so I used it. I basically realized that mass marketed men's and women's shaving products are all the same things with different fragrances! It worked perfectly well, just like skintimate, etc.
Jewels G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband used to use the crap out of the stuff. He said it feels really good when putting it on and it’s very effective. He said it’s super affordable and he purchases it from either Target or Walmart. The reason he doesn’t use it anymore is because he’s doing the whole old school shaving thing now. But if he weren’t , he would still be using this.
Michelle b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only shaving gel I have used. I have very sensitive skin and I don't break out to this at all! Works great for me. I buy mine at Walgreens. Not to badly priced. I try to get it when it's buy one get one free or some kind of sale.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for my husband but he doesn't shave. He has a beard. I ended up using it for my legs instead. It works for what I need it for. Lathers nice and a nice scent.
Angie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Using a gel consistency for women's skin is not the best. The Joe rubbed together on to the skin does not lather up as much as desired for a clean feeling and shave.
Darby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite shaving cream ever. I have tried EOS and Skintimate shave creams without ever truly falling in love with any. Then one day I ran out of shaving cream so I borrowed a can of this from my dad's stockpile. Now I see why he stocks up on the stuff. It's wonderful! I get the closest shave with this shaving cream. And unlike other shaving creams that can leave weird residues, this one leaves my legs feeling like a baby's butt. I will never stop using this stuff! It puts all the other shaving creams to shame.
Angel F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband ran out of his regular shaving cream and he'd saw this at Walmart and gave it a try. Lets just say he'd only used it twice and never touched it again. He didn't like the way it made his face feel after using it. It gave him a lot of razor burns, and was barely shaving any of his facial hair that he had to shave twice and used a foam hand soap instead.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
We’ve been testing out several shaving gels for my husband over the last few months and we’ve landed on this one. He has pretty sensitive skin which is why we love this gel, it’s not too harsh and the smell is so good. It adds such a smooth feel and protects his skin and I love it for shaving my legs! Great price point, we started buying the double pack.