BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Ultimate Closeness. Ultimate Comfort. Irritation Protection 2 No Dyes 3 Dermatologist Tested You want ultimate closeness and ultimate comfort with your next shave? The solution is your hand. Edge Sensitive Pro Relief shave gel has a special blend of skin conditioners and colloidal oatmeal, comforts and protects during shaving and helps relieve your sensitive skin from irritation. The gel, with moisturizers and lubricants, leaves your skin feeling smooth and healthy looking. No dyes. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually bought this for my husband and I was in a pinch so I used it. Even though it said the formula was sensitive, it's definitely not sensitive enough for a woman. It's very affordable and does give you close shave but it's not for women
Gray C.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this while traveling and in desperate need of a shave. It can be found at any local quick mart or gas station, and it gets the job done for a cheap price. It is not my go to gel, but I will seek it out again if I find myself in another bind.
Patricia H.
Hawthorne , NJ
My husband and son both use this product because it doesn't irritate their skin.  It surpassed our expectations and is very affordable to purchase. They both find it to be very effective and easy to use.  I would recommend it to others looking for a sensitive skin shave cream.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
This is a pretty good shave gel. It helps protect my skin from the razor. I have been using this brand since I started shaving oh so many years ago. Also I'm able to get it at Costco so that's a win - win.
Debi M.
Lynchburg, VA
My finace and I use the same shave gel and I don't mind a bit that I am using a men's product. I love the scent and a little goes a long way with this product. Not to mention it leaves my legs feeling smooth and soft. We will keep buying Edge Sensitive Pro Relief Shave Gel!
Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI
A great men's shave gel. I really enjoyed the scent (but because I am a female I am giving it 3 stars because I would not use on a daily basis to avoid smelling like a man. Overall though, very easy to use and good lather it resulted in; very satisfied with this (especially if I wanted to smell like this all day)
Abigail K.
I am a woman who has VERY sensitive skin. I have tried many shaving creams and gels over the years and this one works the BEST! I love the way its a gel and a cream. It gets the job done and it helps sooth sensitive areas. Its reasonably priced and it works great!
James E.
Tomah, WI
I just picked up a can of this at the drug store because I had a coupon. I'm pleased with the product. I do however still sneak some of my girlfriend's Skintastic gel when I don;t have Edge around.
Nancy M.
Brooker, FL
I give only 2 stars because , I still shave to close with this and get razor burn, I do like how soft your skin is once the burn goes away thats why I gave it 2 stars.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies