BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Ultimate Closeness. Ultimate Comfort. Irritation Protection 2 No Dyes 3 Dermatologist Tested You want ultimate closeness and ultimate comfort with your next shave? The solution is your hand. Edge Sensitive Pro Relief shave gel has a special blend of skin conditioners and colloidal oatmeal, comforts and protects during shaving and helps relieve your sensitive skin from irritation. The gel, with moisturizers and lubricants, leaves your skin feeling smooth and healthy looking. No dyes. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Nicole K.
Milwaukee, WI
A great men's shave gel. I really enjoyed the scent (but because I am a female I am giving it 3 stars because I would not use on a daily basis to avoid smelling like a man. Overall though, very easy to use and good lather it resulted in; very satisfied with this (especially if I wanted to smell like this all day)
Debi M.
Lynchburg, VA
My finace and I use the same shave gel and I don't mind a bit that I am using a men's product. I love the scent and a little goes a long way with this product. Not to mention it leaves my legs feeling smooth and soft. We will keep buying Edge Sensitive Pro Relief Shave Gel!
Abigail K.
I am a woman who has VERY sensitive skin. I have tried many shaving creams and gels over the years and this one works the BEST! I love the way its a gel and a cream. It gets the job done and it helps sooth sensitive areas. Its reasonably priced and it works great!
Gray C.
Gainesville, GA
I bought this while traveling and in desperate need of a shave. It can be found at any local quick mart or gas station, and it gets the job done for a cheap price. It is not my go to gel, but I will seek it out again if I find myself in another bind.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
This is a pretty good shave gel. It helps protect my skin from the razor. I have been using this brand since I started shaving oh so many years ago. Also I'm able to get it at Costco so that's a win - win.
James E.
Tomah, WI
I just picked up a can of this at the drug store because I had a coupon. I'm pleased with the product. I do however still sneak some of my girlfriend's Skintastic gel when I don;t have Edge around.
Nancy M.
Brooker, FL
I give only 2 stars because , I still shave to close with this and get razor burn, I do like how soft your skin is once the burn goes away thats why I gave it 2 stars.
Susan C.
Chapel Hill, TN
Very good shaving gel for a beginning shaver as well as a veteran, helps you not nick yourself and keeps burns away.
Khlod C.
My hubby and son use the product and my brothers as well, i try to stock up on Edge shave gel to keep handy at home.
Sean E.
Artesia, CA
This helps my sensitive skin a lot but the smell is a bit off putting. That is only a subjective opinion though