BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge Energy Eclipse has more Aloe, more moisturizers and an exotic mist of cardamom, sandalwood and balsam - all of which are more than capable of providing maximum pleasure for you face, and whatever lucky person you want to get close to, see more...

Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is used in my house for my husband when he shaves his head and I help. I notice that with his delicate skin he doesn't even get any razor bumps with this shave gel. I also like that it does not at all clog the razor and you aren't having to often hit out the clogged hair. The smell is nice as well and isn't overwhelming like some other products on the market.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
My husband use this and he's in love with it he thinks it's great we buy this on a regular basis when we go to the grocery store I have no complaints and neither does he
LAURIE L.
Media, PA
An old time favorite. Easy to find. Classic. The gel gets very foamy. It's affordable. Often find coupons and can buy at supermarket. Always works for me. Relatively inexpensive.
Cheyann N.
Fruitdale, AL
My daddy loves to use this shaving cream. I even use this shaving cream sometimes and it makes me legs feel so soft and tingly.
Oksana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Anthony G.
This shave gel is very affordable it does last long and smells very well. Every store I go to always have in stock.
Summer G.
Round Rock, TX
This shaving cream allows for a close shave. I am satisfied with this product. I would buy it again.
Britney B.
Montreal
I love shaving cream that attempts to target the male population. Honestly it smells soooo freaking good. And whereas males shave their face which is a more sensitive area, this shaving cream works well with sensitive skin in my experience. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean and hydrated :)
Brandy F.
Midale
Makes my legs softer than women's shave gel also has a very pleasent scent, would recommend over any woman's gel
Sharon Z.
Nicaragua
Un buen producto, me gusto, y tiene un aroma agradable, muy refrescante y sobre todo me ah durado un buen