BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge InfusedĀ® Hydrate Lotionized Shave Gel.
Vitamins & anti-oxidants.
Helps moisturize and invigorate dry skin.
Lotionized shave gel. see more...

SHARON O.
Philadelphia, PA
Edge is thick and creamy and does a great job. I can usually get it on sale as opposed to women's products. Its very affordable and easy to use. I would recommend this product for the price . It can be purchased at shoprite markets. Highly recommend.
Crissa M.
Science Hill
I love the silky feeling after using this product. Very easy to use.
My skin is very dry and I suffer from razor rash, but not with Edge. Very economical
Missy M.
King William, VA
This is the shave gel my son uses all the time. He has to basically shave everyday, so he prefers the gel to the shaving cream.
Megan R.
Aviston, IL
Hubby likes to use, says it leaves his skin smooth and non razor bumped. He says that it smells good and prevents Knicks
Wendy V.
Cheap, works, doesn't upset my sensitive skin. My boyfriend and I both use it. Works well even in sensitive areas.
Kelby W.
I did t really care for this product. It made me breakout and caused pretty bad ingowrn hairs.
Tamara M.
Canfield
I like the gel and soapy when wet. Gives a nice close shave without drying out your skin.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Christine S.
Love it! Need it for my dry legs! Very hydrated and very smooth when I get out of the shower
Ronda L.
Manchester, TN
I use this it work will and keeps my legs looking freash ans smoth.easy to use and last