BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

With cooling conditioners. Extra protection against nicks and cuts. Ultimate closeness. Ultimate comfort. You want ultimate closeness and ultimate comfort with your next shave? The solution is in your hand. Edge Extra Protection Shave Gel Contains: Extra lubricants to help prevent nicks, cuts, and razor burn; Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed; Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide. Contains no CFCs or other substances which deplete the ozone layer. see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,007 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective to achieve the closest shave. This is reasonably affordable. I highly recommend it.
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really love Edge shave gel. I'm actually a woman and I use Edge shave gel because it's less expensive and more effective than a lot of products aimed at women. I've only ever tried Edge in terms of shaving products marketed towards men but it is significantly better than women's shaving cream.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Angela S.
My husband absolutely loves Edge Extra Protection Shaving Gel. It leaves his face feeling very smooth and seems like he don't have to shave as often. He wprefers that I only buy this particular kind.
Kelly C.
Bolton, CT
I like this product and think it is worth what I paid for it. My husband and I both use it and it works well on all body parts. I think the can lasts a long time and is worth what we paid. Skin feels clean and smooth after shaving without irritation. I would recommend this.
Michael S.
Evergreen Park, IL
Very good product. My only issue is that's it's difficult to judge how much you need once it begins foaming from being gel but I guess you'll get used to it over time
Theresa O.
Franklin Square, NY
Edge Gel is the only brand of shaving cream that we use in our house. We buy it in bulk at BJs. The price is always right, I can get 3 cans at a time and it always lubricates and protects our legs and faces.
Jazmin C.
Cicero, IL
My husband uses it and he loves it! Very good smell and very smooth on the skin. It did meet our expectations. We purchased this from Walmart and will purchase this again. My husband uses this every day.
Melisa F.
Holdenville , OK
This is one of better shaving creams on the market. This one is the one my husband likes to use most offten. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Lori T.
Pulaski, VA
Love the fact it takes just a little to do a big area, slides on so silky smooth and when your finished shaving your body feels so smooth.