BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

With cooling conditioners. Extra protection against nicks and cuts. Ultimate closeness. Ultimate comfort. You want ultimate closeness and ultimate comfort with your next shave? The solution is in your hand. Edge Extra Protection Shave Gel Contains: Extra lubricants to help prevent nicks, cuts, and razor burn; Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed; Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide. Contains no CFCs or other substances which deplete the ozone layer. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really love Edge shave gel. I'm actually a woman and I use Edge shave gel because it's less expensive and more effective than a lot of products aimed at women. I've only ever tried Edge in terms of shaving products marketed towards men but it is significantly better than women's shaving cream.
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Cicero, IL
My husband uses it and he loves it! Very good smell and very smooth on the skin. It did meet our expectations. We purchased this from Walmart and will purchase this again. My husband uses this every day.
Angela S.
Angela S.
My husband absolutely loves Edge Extra Protection Shaving Gel. It leaves his face feeling very smooth and seems like he don't have to shave as often. He wprefers that I only buy this particular kind.
Michael S.
Michael S.
Evergreen Park, IL
Very good product. My only issue is that's it's difficult to judge how much you need once it begins foaming from being gel but I guess you'll get used to it over time
Melisa F.
Melisa F.
Holdenville , OK
This is one of better shaving creams on the market. This one is the one my husband likes to use most offten. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Robin W.
Robin W.
Spring Lake, NC
Edge shaving gel is all I use. Been using it for years and years. Everyone in my family uses Edge shaving gel.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Hate it. Cream works better than gel for me and this particular brand is not my favorite. No thank you.
Crissy C.
Crissy C.
Charlottesville
Great product. My husband used it got his face I use it on my legs and bikini area. Would buy it again
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Albertville, AL
Super smooth for shaving. I really like the way it feels on my face. Its a really good product.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Pulaski, VA
Love the fact it takes just a little to do a big area, slides on so silky smooth and when your finished shaving your body feels so smooth.