Edge Extra Protection Shave Gel uploaded by Nataly S.

BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge Extra Protection Shave Gel: Extra lubricants to help prevent nicks, cuts, and razor burn Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide see more...

• Girls, what do you think of this? Have you tried it before?3 Answers
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I grew up watching my father use this product... it has evolved very much over the years! Very effective! No complaints!!! Thumbs up! Easy to use… Fits your budget… I would buy over and over again
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
One of those products I don't mind borrowing from my husband's cabinet when I run out. Works very well, and is lightly enough scented to not linger too l9ng after my shower
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use this shaving cream but my husband does. He loves gel versions of shaving cream. I think he just likes that the color changes from blue to white. ;) We also use shaving cream for sensory play for our sons. They come out smelling like shaving cream of course, but it washes away easily.
Jordan K.
Though I am a girl and this is a men's product, I was stuck at a hotel without any shaving cream for my legs. A call to the front desk for shaving cream, and this is what I had a few minutes later. I have to say, ladies, this works better than any shaving cream that is "meant" for woman! It was so effective and gave me a must closer shave: I was shocked! I love the smell, though it does stay with you so if you don't want to "smell like a man," steer clear.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Another back up when I run out of my shaving gel or shaving foam. Works as great. Despite it's for men but worked well for me too. I do not know if it's expensive or cheap but it's easy to find in stores. I recommend this for men. Women too if want to get away using men.
Angelly H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great for women and doesn't burn you but then again I suppose it depends on your skin . So make sure it doesn't have anything that harms your skin . Over all it isn't a mess and it's a great product for men and women .
Nataly S.
Wellness Guru Expert

These are my favorite because I love them if they fulfill what they promise and if it gives good protection and softens the skin rich. I buy with coupons eventhough it are quite economical.
Jeremiah G.
Austin, TX
I prefer gels over cream. It feels smoother and leaves your skin feeling soft after a shave, which helps lessen any pain from whatever blade you are using in whatever condition they are in. The smell is pretty rugged in a good way and the price is right.
Cindy S.
Union City, NJ
I love how men shaving cream workout. Especially this shaving cream not only does it moisture but it helps with those stubborn coarse hairs
Malia B.
This works well to protect my skin from nicks and cuts. I like how it lathers and smells good too
Jordan K.
Girls, what do you think of this? Have you tried it before?