Edge Extra Protection Shave Gel uploaded by Nataly S.

BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge Extra Protection Shave Gel: Extra lubricants to help prevent nicks, cuts, and razor burn Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide see more...

• Girls, what do you think of this? Have you tried it before?3 Answers
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I grew up watching my father use this product... it has evolved very much over the years! Very effective! No complaints!!! Thumbs up! Easy to use… Fits your budget… I would buy over and over again
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of those products I don't mind borrowing from my husband's cabinet when I run out. Works very well, and is lightly enough scented to not linger too l9ng after my shower
Jordan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Though I am a girl and this is a men's product, I was stuck at a hotel without any shaving cream for my legs. A call to the front desk for shaving cream, and this is what I had a few minutes later. I have to say, ladies, this works better than any shaving cream that is "meant" for woman! It was so effective and gave me a must closer shave: I was shocked! I love the smell, though it does stay with you so if you don't want to "smell like a man," steer clear.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't use this shaving cream but my husband does. He loves gel versions of shaving cream. I think he just likes that the color changes from blue to white. ;) We also use shaving cream for sensory play for our sons. They come out smelling like shaving cream of course, but it washes away easily.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Another back up when I run out of my shaving gel or shaving foam. Works as great. Despite it's for men but worked well for me too. I do not know if it's expensive or cheap but it's easy to find in stores. I recommend this for men. Women too if want to get away using men.
Angelly H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great for women and doesn't burn you but then again I suppose it depends on your skin . So make sure it doesn't have anything that harms your skin . Over all it isn't a mess and it's a great product for men and women .
Nataly S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

These are my favorite because I love them if they fulfill what they promise and if it gives good protection and softens the skin rich. I buy with coupons eventhough it are quite economical.
James Y.
This is a staple product in our home. My hubby loves it's extra protection and the scent of this product. We keep 2-3 bottles on hand at all times. It foams well and has a great thick layer that foams up for extra protection on your skin!
Jeremiah G.
Austin, TX
I prefer gels over cream. It feels smoother and leaves your skin feeling soft after a shave, which helps lessen any pain from whatever blade you are using in whatever condition they are in. The smell is pretty rugged in a good way and the price is right.
Sara L.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes I'm a women, however this gel helps me from cutting myself and I find to be thicker which is perfect! Will never buy another shaving cream
Jordan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Girls, what do you think of this? Have you tried it before?