Edge Extra Protection Shave Gel uploaded by Nataly S.

BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge Extra Protection Shave Gel: Extra lubricants to help prevent nicks, cuts, and razor burn Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide see more...

• Girls, what do you think of this? Have you tried it before?3 Answers
Jordan K.
Though I am a girl and this is a men's product, I was stuck at a hotel without any shaving cream for my legs. A call to the front desk for shaving cream, and this is what I had a few minutes later. I have to say, ladies, this works better than any shaving cream that is "meant" for woman! It was so effective and gave me a must closer shave: I was shocked! I love the smell, though it does stay with you so if you don't want to "smell like a man," steer clear.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use this shaving cream but my husband does. He loves gel versions of shaving cream. I think he just likes that the color changes from blue to white. ;) We also use shaving cream for sensory play for our sons. They come out smelling like shaving cream of course, but it washes away easily.
Christian G.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Another back up when I run out of my shaving gel or shaving foam. Works as great. Despite it's for men but worked well for me too. I do not know if it's expensive or cheap but it's easy to find in stores. I recommend this for men. Women too if want to get away using men.
Jeremiah G.
Jeremiah G.
Austin, TX
I prefer gels over cream. It feels smoother and leaves your skin feeling soft after a shave, which helps lessen any pain from whatever blade you are using in whatever condition they are in. The smell is pretty rugged in a good way and the price is right.
James Y.
James Y.
This is a staple product in our home. My hubby loves it's extra protection and the scent of this product. We keep 2-3 bottles on hand at all times. It foams well and has a great thick layer that foams up for extra protection on your skin!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes I'm a women, however this gel helps me from cutting myself and I find to be thicker which is perfect! Will never buy another shaving cream
Anaid D.
Anaid D.
Clinton Township, MI
my men like to use this when they shave there faces it helps them not to have bumps and Knicks and they like the price and the value of this
Stacie K.
Stacie K.
Central Falls, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this every time he shaves. It leaves his face very smooth. He likes it better than other products we have tried.
Marielis R.
Marielis R.
Medley, FL
Es excelente dura bastante cuida bastante la piel y la duración siempre dependera del tiempo que te depiles
Cayce L.
Cayce L.
If you like shaving gels then this is the one for you. Smells great and creates a nice foam! Leaves skin a little sticky if not rinsed off.
Jordan K.
Girls, what do you think of this? Have you tried it before?