Edge ® Extra Moisturizing shave gel - Purple

by Edge

Edge ® Extra Moisturizing shave gel contains Vitamin E and leaves your face smooth and moisturized. Special moisturizers and lubricants provide unbeatable razor glide. Cooling conditioners leave your face feeling refreshed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Edge ® Extra Moisturizing shave gel - Purple!
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Edge ® Extra Moisturizing shave gel - Purple uploaded by Davia C.
Guys grooming.. #yes it’s the Men of our house’s #fav #otc #shavegel! Affordable you can get it anywhere it’s infused with vitamin E it is designed to protect skin from irritation and to help you get the right kind of shape without the irritation or dehydration which creates a whole other. Guy skin problems
K C.
Boston
Purchased at: CVS
Works so good I buy it for my legs even though I am a woman. (It’s cheaper, skip the “pink tax”. However it definitely has a manly smell, so that may bother you. But it’s very moisturizing!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,126 reviews
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective to achieve the closest shave. This is reasonably affordable. I highly recommend it.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good shaving cream very hydrating and leaves my husbands face nice and soft very reasonably priced
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Edge ® Extra Moisturizing shave gel - Purple uploaded by Heather S.
Edge Extra Moisturizing Shaving Gel cushions my legs in luxurious protection and smells great. Recommend!
Heath C.
Great shave gel if ur looking for extra soft skin after u shave!! Works great with the schick hydro 5 razor and cartridges!! These 2 together make for an extremely close and smooth shaving experience with super soft skin afterwards!! Go get them!!
Sarah P.
Abrams, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of the product it is good for the price it doesnt leave my skin really soft but is ok
Sequoya F.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Edge ® Extra Moisturizing shave gel - Purple uploaded by Sequoya F.
This product is alright, it gets the job done so I suppose that's all that really matters. I don't use it roof often and there are better methods out there for smoother skin. I wish this was more hydrating
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
My son loves the edge shaving cream and to be honest with you I have used it too and I have liked it myself. This product is purchased at the grocery store or the Walgreens store. Yes I would definitely purchase this again.
Tina J.
Jacksonville, FL
Edge ® Extra Moisturizing shave gel - Purple uploaded by Tina J.
My fiance has to be kissable soft, that's why I have him used the best shave GelActiv bye #Edge

Looking for your answer?