BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

With cooling conditioners. Ultimate closeness. Ultimate comfort. You want ultimate closeness and ultimate comfort with your next shave? The solution is in your hand. Edge Extra Moisturizing Shave Gel Contains: Vitamin E to leave your face smooth and moisturized; Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed; Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide. Contains no CFCs or other substances which deplete the ozone layer. see more...

Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Haysville, KS
I cannot honestly remember which version of Edge I used but I know I liked it ok. If I hadn't I would remember what I didn't like. I mostly shave with soap but the Edge did make my skin softer. Honestly I don't ever think to buy shave gel so I mostly use soap.
Eric S.
Eric S.
Mobile, AL
My go-to shaving cream. Always get a great smooth shave and never have to worry about razor burn. Never leaves my skin feeling dry and a little bit goes a long way. Great value for the price as well. Will most definitely continue to buy and use in my house.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I now I'm a female but I tend to use this shaving cream a lot because it's what my boyfriend uses and I actually like it alot. I always get a close smooth shave .
Laurel L.
Laurel L.
Antwerp, OH
Bought for my husband but use for myself, good lather for not a lot of bucks. Wish can would not rust when left in shower though
Kay C.
Kay C.
I really like this for shaving my legs and etc.. it goes on well, no razor burn. Smells more 'masculine' but I'm ok with that.
Sadie G.
Sadie G.
Campbellsport, WI
Smells good and works great leaving my legs smooth. So affordable and good quality. Works great for everyone
Ana R.
Ana R.
I know it's mens shaving cream but it makes my skin smooth and it's not all bumpy. I love it
zachary N.
zachary N.
Dinuba, CA
This stuff works great and it smells good. Very smooth shave, and it's fun to watch it foam in your hand lol
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
Works good... even as a female I use this when it is in my house because my dad uses it and it is inexpensive.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
Ok. Good for travel on the road . My husband like to use this when we go on road trips. He will get the sample size.