BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge Extra Moisturizing Shave Gel: Vitamin E to leave your face smooth and moisturized Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide Mositurizing shave gel see more...

Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
This shave gel isn't particularly special, but it's affordable and lathers nicely. It has a masculine scent that I enjoy, and it makes it easy to see where I've already shaved. It does a good job preventing nicks, and doesn't clog my razor too much. I like the light scent that lingers after showering.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
My husband has used this daily to shave both his head and his face. He prefers the gel formula over the cream. It does well with helping to attain a smooth shave and it often retails for less than $3 at our local grocery store. The smell is very masculine, which I enjoy!
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Greenfld Ctr, NY
This product is alright, it gets the job done so I suppose that's all that really matters. I don't use it roof often and there are better methods out there for smoother skin. I wish this was more hydrating
Yadira H.
Yadira H.
Riverdale, CA
My husband love this shave gel because it let his skin super soft. Since he tried this shavin gel bye bye to irritation and redness after shave. I really recomen this product
Cari C.
Cari C.
Plano, TX
This is the best! I've been using this religiously for almost twenty years. Nothing else I've tried is as moisturizing and it's cheaper than brands marketed towards women.
Josh R.
Josh R.
French Lick, IN
I love a shave gel that keeps my skin feeling moisturized and not dry and this is definitely the product for that!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Beaverton, MI
My husband has dry skin from shaving everyday. He really like this gel. It keep his head smooth and soft.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
Rives Junction, MI
Husband uses edge and i have too. Works great for legs and face. Lathers well and causes no irritation.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
I love the smell of the product it is good for the price it doesnt leave my skin really soft but is ok
Tina j.
Tina j.
Jacksonville, FL
My fiance has to be kissable soft, that's why I have him used the best shave GelActiv bye #Edge