BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge Extra Moisturizing Shave Gel: Vitamin E to leave your face smooth and moisturized Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide Mositurizing shave gel see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lyndsey S.
I use my boyfriends shaving cream because it’s so much better than women’s! I just put on lotion after my shower to keep away the man scent and I have the softest legs ever using this!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the shaving gel that my boyfriend uses while shaving his face (: It allows the process of shaving to go smooth, it lathers up nicely and has a fresh scent.
Sheena B.
I like this gel to foam consistency more than many others and this is what I’ve got in the tower right now for myself. My husband could take it or leave it but I prefer this over many other brands marketed for women even.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love this shaving cream but it's not the absolute best! I just feel as though I have to use a lot sometimes and sometimes it doesn't lather well like if your hands are too wet... however, when it does lather right it can go a long way! It's very very smooth and rich. I never get razor burn when using this shaving cream and I feel as though my skin is so much more moisturized after using it. It lasts a while, but not significantly long and the can will rust sometimes.
Heath C.
Great shave gel if ur looking for extra soft skin after u shave!! Works great with the schick hydro 5 razor and cartridges!! These 2 together make for an extremely close and smooth shaving experience with super soft skin afterwards!! Go get them!!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband has used this daily to shave both his head and his face. He prefers the gel formula over the cream. It does well with helping to attain a smooth shave and it often retails for less than $3 at our local grocery store. The smell is very masculine, which I enjoy!
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is alright, it gets the job done so I suppose that's all that really matters. I don't use it roof often and there are better methods out there for smoother skin. I wish this was more hydrating
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
This shave gel isn't particularly special, but it's affordable and lathers nicely. It has a masculine scent that I enjoy, and it makes it easy to see where I've already shaved. It does a good job preventing nicks, and doesn't clog my razor too much. I like the light scent that lingers after showering.
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
My son loves the edge shaving cream and to be honest with you I have used it too and I have liked it myself. This product is purchased at the grocery store or the Walgreens store. Yes I would definitely purchase this again.