BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge Extra Moisturizing Shave Gel: Vitamin E to leave your face smooth and moisturized Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide Mositurizing shave gel see more...

Buy on Target*
Mary Katherine P.
Augusta, AR
I love this shaving cream but it's not the absolute best! I just feel as though I have to use a lot sometimes and sometimes it doesn't lather well like if your hands are too wet... however, when it does lather right it can go a long way! It's very very smooth and rich. I never get razor burn when using this shaving cream and I feel as though my skin is so much more moisturized after using it. It lasts a while, but not significantly long and the can will rust sometimes.
Lyndsey S.
I use my boyfriends shaving cream because it’s so much better than women’s! I just put on lotion after my shower to keep away the man scent and I have the softest legs ever using this!
Sheena B.
I like this gel to foam consistency more than many others and this is what I’ve got in the tower right now for myself. My husband could take it or leave it but I prefer this over many other brands marketed for women even.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Heath C.
Great shave gel if ur looking for extra soft skin after u shave!! Works great with the schick hydro 5 razor and cartridges!! These 2 together make for an extremely close and smooth shaving experience with super soft skin afterwards!! Go get them!!
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is alright, it gets the job done so I suppose that's all that really matters. I don't use it roof often and there are better methods out there for smoother skin. I wish this was more hydrating
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
My son loves the edge shaving cream and to be honest with you I have used it too and I have liked it myself. This product is purchased at the grocery store or the Walgreens store. Yes I would definitely purchase this again.
Yadira H.
Riverdale, CA
My husband love this shave gel because it let his skin super soft. Since he tried this shavin gel bye bye to irritation and redness after shave. I really recomen this product
Rayven G.
Clarksville, TN
Really good product my husband loves to use it and I also use it myself. Smells really good and not sticky like some shaving creams I've used!
Vanessa V.
Even though this is for men I personally love the smell of it and use it frequently before shaves. It makes my legs all smooth!