BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective to achieve the closest shave. This is reasonably affordable. I highly recommend it.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is awesome! I'm a woman but I use mens shave gel and razors because they work better for me and this stuff works great! It makes a really smooth, razor bump free shave. I would def buy again.
Greg S.
Peabody, MA
I love Edge shave tell. I have a very soft beard that lays down and is hard to shave. With Edge gel I get a clean shave without razor burn or chafing
lauren v.
Tucson Az
No joke I only use this shaving gel because it cheap and smells like a yummy man . lol It works amazing wet or dry and I like it a lot !
Carole F.
Newport, KY
The hub's uses this. He says he thinks it makes his hair grow back softer. The manly scents are great and it's not real expensive either.
Michael W.
Canton, GA
Edge is just your age-old convenient and reliable shaving gel. You can't go wrong with it and it never fails to get the job done.
Megan S.
It's shave gel. It works. You buy it. Put it in your hand and lather it up and apply the lather. Then you shave.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the shaving cream my fiance' uses and he loves it! It's a great price and doesn't irritate his face.
Margie K.
Covington, LA
I ran out of my shaving cream so had to use my husband's Edge and I loved it. It leaves my legs silky smooth