BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

EDGE ACTIVE CARE GL 7OZ CLEAN see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective to achieve the closest shave. This is reasonably affordable. I highly recommend it.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Edge Clean & Refreshing Shave Gel has a special blend of facial cleansers to lift away dirt and oil, cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed and special moisturizers & lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide.
Jason S.
Bozeman
One of the most refreshing shave gels out there. I rarely cut myself when using this gel and it does better than the cheaper brands. I shave a few times a week and always use edge for its effectiveness. I would buy it again and recommend to anybody.
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
My husband uses this and it is his favorite brand of shave gel. It is affordable and makes his skin feel soothed and soft. He uses it about twice per week and it seems to last a long time. He would recommend this product over other shave gels.
Dally P.
it cools the skin while it leaves it smooth. it also allow the skin and pores to be smooth without overdoing it and allows it to breath. it has a great finish.
Katie F.
Pueblo, CO
I really enjoy the shaving cream it is more convenient and my household because of my husband I feel like you get too close to shave and it goes on so smooth
Cota P.
I like this product very much, my husband uses it also, we both like how smooth it let's us shave. And no dryness. Is left behind.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the shaving cream that I always buy for my husband. He is really picky about shaving cream and he loves this one the best.
Ami D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband uses this shave gel and enjoys it. It is refreshing and cool and leaves him feeling nice and clean after shaving.
Jennifer M.
Richmond, VA
Best brand and does not cause razor burn! Use this daily on my legs and under arms. Easy to find in stores and great texture.