BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

Edge Clean & Refreshing Shave Gel: Added aloe Non-irritating Cooling conditioners that leave your face feeling refreshed Special moisturizers and lubricants that provide unbeatable razor glide see more...

Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great shaving cream, it helps grab the hair easily and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. It is easy to use and it makes shaving fast. You get several uses out of it. The price is great as well. I highly recommend it.
Morgan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My fiancé uses this and he loves I️t. I️t smells really good and I️t moisturizes his face, I️t leaves him with no razor bumps, I️t doesn’t break his skin out, it’s very effective and works great. Would recommend this!
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was actually my dads shaving cream and I was out so I thought I’d try it and it works great just like any other shaving cream I totally recommend this if your in need of a shaving cream I totally recommend.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I buy and use this for my husband!! I shave his head often so i buy this brand!! It works great with razors!! Texture is soft and gel like, foams once its placed. I would definitely recommend!
JAMIE L.
Apollo, PA
This is my husbands favorite brand. He uses this regularly while shaving. The clean shave gel does not leave behind a residue like other products he has used in the past. I typically buy this product when I have a coupon and at a store such as walmart.
Taylor V.
Roxboro, NC
I love shave gels and this one works really well. It's cheap and it's easy to find, so it's one of my favorites. The gel is easy to apply and a little bit of the product goes a long way in terms of shaving your legs. I've used this product multiple times and it has never let me down.
Alyssa E.
Rochester, MN
I'm not sure why, but I like using mens shaving cream over womens when I shave my legs. This brand smells good, it's nice and cool when you smooth it on. I bought it at Target, and there always seems to be a good supply. I would definitely buy this again.
Bethann F.
East Taunton, MA
This is all my husband uses. Occasionally I'll use a little. I find it effective, as does hubby. I buy it at the grocery store or CVS. I am likely to buy again because my husband likes the thick gel more than others he has used.
Rebecca C.
My husband buys this very often and he loves it. I love how it makes him smell and how soft his skin is after. It really helps him ensure a smooth shave.
Perry M.
dayton
Bought it at Walmart and price was pretty high and it is definitely not worth the price, I would not buy it again, nor would I recommend it to anyone!