BY EDGE SHAVING GEL

New! What Is Your Edge. Non-foaming. Hydrates & comforts. Antioxidants & vitamins Edge Body Renew Shave Cream provides advanced skin protection and hydration for a close comfortable shave.  This non-foaming, moisture-enriched formula with antioxidants and vitamins, helps renew skin s natural moisture and keep skin feeling smooth and comfortable long after the shave. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natasha S.
I have been using this Gel for years because of the sensitivity of my skin and cannot say enough good things about it. It is just fantastic! very good product i would recommend using to anyone This one keeps your skin so smooth. It really helps me a lot when I shave.
Bryce M.
Hammond, LA
This product is fantastic. I use this product 4 to 5 times a week. Its hard to find a great shave cream but this is a fantastis product.
Ryian P.
Crestview, FL
This is one of the best shaving creams I have used leaves a smooth feeling and pretty cheap I would definitely recommend
Elise M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too. Ok
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
I LOVE USING THIS IT KEEP MY FACE SOFT AND SMOOTH. AND GIVES ME A VERY CLEAN CLOSE SHAVE. THE SCENT IS GOOD TOO.
natasha l.
Mesa, AZ
Works the same and any other shaving gel helps my razor go smooth across my face to shave my hair
Carolyn Y.
My husband loves this! Great for traveling, just toss and go! Great product all together!
Lace l.
Smells good. Protects the skin. Leaves skin soft and smooth. Great for an easy shave
Madison E.
south point, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good shaving cream overall. Nice sent, great coverage. Buy for myself and boyfriend.