BY EDGE SHAVING GEL #96 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Get a smooth, comfortable shaving experience with Edge Shave Gel.

Jenn R.
This shave gel is regularly on sale at our grocery store so we do purchase it often enough. It does have a nice rich texture at ladders well and is super moisturizing. The fragrance is light but clean smelling. We recommend this product for a smooth moisturizing shave
Kim L.
My husband bought this and didn’t care for it. It was cheaper than some brands and he could really tell. It didn’t foam up as well and it didn’t smell good. You had to use more of the product to get the amount of foam you wanted. He will not be buying this again.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This is meant for men but let me tell you I use my hubby's lol it was so creamy and so easy to use and it's not too expensive I would definitely buy it again. My hubby used it everyday and I would use it when I needed to shave again. Definitely recommended!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
My boyfriend loves this shaving cream. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective to achieve the closest shave. This is reasonably affordable. I highly recommend it.
Merissa W.
My boyfriend uses this when he shaves and I have yet to hear any complaints. It’s a typical shaving cream that gets the job done. Reasonable priced and I would repurchase for him.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Rachel S.
Great shave gel, I shake it up before use and spray. It comes out like a gel and turns into the shaving cream instantly. It is very thick and moisturizes your skin as you shave. I really like this shaving cream and can be found at grocery, mass and drugstores.
Sarah A.
Many of my family members has used this product and love and I have always loved it too. I bought mine from Walmart super center. It definitely met my expectations. Very affordable, it’s sold for a great price. I’d definitely buy again for sure.
Bambie S.
San Pierre, IN
Smooth rich texture. Cost effective and clean fresh men’s type scent. Does moisturize and leave shaved skin feeling supple and young. A little goes a long way with this brand of shave cream. It’s a gel that turns to a thick foamy style shaving aid.
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
I mostly buy this for my husband. If I run out if my gel I will use it in an emergency. I like how it lathers. It makes shaving easy and close. I am not a fan of the scent. Would recommend if you don't mind the aftershave cologne scent.