Edge Advanced Sensitive Skin Shave Gel

by Edge Shaving Gel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Edge Advanced Sensitive Skin Shave Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Louisville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my husbands go to and I admit I've stolen a few squirts more than once. Especially for those thicker haired shaves down below. The cream comes out as a cool gel that almost relaxes and comforts the skin. It lathers up perfectly with just a quick rub over the skin. It doesn't burn sensitive areas. It prevents razor burn. My husband and I don't get any when we use this but always get some when we don't. And the best part is it smells amazing. Like a fresh and young scented cologne. It smells clean and fresh and almost preppy and sexy all at the same time. There's a great amount of product in this bottle. The dispenser is easy to clean with a quick rinse and dry. Its very cheap for the amount of time it lasts and Its easy to find at any store that sells beauty and bathing products. I completely recommend for men and women. Neither one of us get as close of a shave as we do when we use this. Even with the best razors.
Dayton, TN
I bought this at Walmart and it was pretty expensive. It definitely doesn't work like it should, it doesn't lather very good, and as for buying again or recommending I would buy it again because it isn't horrible just got a little bit of red spots not too bad, and I would probably recommend it to others.
Hurricane, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have extremely sensitive skin, and this shaving gel doesn’t break me out or make me itchy and it protects me from getting cut while shaving. It’s thick and feels like good quality! I love it
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving cream works better than anything I've ever tried before! It lathers well and gives a really good foam. Some shaving creams are like goopy glue in my razor. This shaving cream rinses out so easily and leaves me with the closest shave. It's also amazing on my sensitive skin. I love this stuff.
Millersville, PA
I used to get such bad razor burn and then I started using this. It’s magical. It makes your skin feel amazing after a shave. My hair is really coarse and my skin extremely sensitive. A really bad combination. With this gel, I can barely notice!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like to let a little bit more than edge of pick this up before at Costco and my dad and brother were to use them and when I would run out of my own feminine shave cream and gel I would use theirs and it's not that it actually works
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's better than using nothing but I don't really like using this product. It's too thick and sticky. And I get better results from just using either regular shampoo or conditioner. When it's so sick like that you can't see where you were shaving.
Brattleboro , VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for sensitive skin. The scent is basic and lasting. Good price. It’s not as complex with its features as other brands but it’s basic good for sensitive skin is all we need. Will buy again. We bought at Walmart.
I know this is a mans shaving cream, but my husband buys this and i just use his. It does smelly manly. This shaving cream does burn and tingle if you use it on your lady parts and its not very pleasant.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Soft silky and creamy ! Shaved close to the hairline . Best shave cream and gel out there! Very sensitive works great in all areas of the body. Not pricey purchased at the drugstore highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?