BY EDENS GARDEN

Buy on Amazon
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Edens Garden is a very reputable company, so most of my oily stash is from here.

Sweet orange is delightful! It smells like the inside of an orange and is very calming yet also uplifting.
I love to add it with cedarwood and vanilla for a orange dream scent for my house while also offering a calming atmosphere
Marlena S.
Very strong essential oil. Great cleansing and refreshing properties. Real Essential oils can be a but expensive depending on the rarity of the source. Orange oil is not usually expensive and Eden offers some of the best price points for quality oils.
Jenna W.
Muir, MI
I am very limited on what oils I can SAFELY diffuse around my 10 month old daughter. sweet orange is one of the oils I can safely diffuse around her and it smells heavenly!!!!! it's a great oil and very uplifting!
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Eden's Garden Essential Oils. It's the only company I will order Essential Oils from. Top quality. Free shipping. Wonderful customer service. This blend smells amazing !
Kylar O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Edens garden is amazing !! They have great essential oils for an amazing price ! They all smell really good! I love the sweet orange! It's rejuvenating and energizing ! Love it !!!
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really can't say enough good things about Edens garden their price point is amazing and there oils are all quality grade! Very fast shipping too!
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
My favorite oil! Mostly because of the wonderful scent that lasts all day but also because the use of orange oil is so versatile and extensive
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great oil and definitely is perfect for diffusing. I'm not giving it the full 5 stars because you can't ingest it
Ashley D.
Love Eden's Garden and their essential oils. The sweet orange diffuses beautifully. I like to use it in the kitchen and it's great at getting rid of cooking odours. Only a few drops of the oils needed as it it quite strong and powerful. Much cheaper alternative with same great quality compared to some of the other well known expensive essential oils.