BY EDENS GARDEN #69 in Aromatherapy

Edens Garden Stress Relief Synergy Blend Essential Oil- 10 ml (Bergamot, Patchouli, Blood Orange, Ylang Ylang & Grapefruit)
Jennifer R.
Hillsboro
Edens Garden has become higher quality over time, and is improving a lot as a brand. I would definitely consider it to be a trustworthy brand. Very affordable too. Maybe not quite the quality as popular competitors, but for the price it cannot be topped. Especially for this gem of a product. Edens Garden Stress Relief is amazing to sooth after work stress. I use this every evening.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
This is one of my favorite essential oils. It has a sweet calming smell to it and it takes the stress right away. I apply a few drops to my wrists and neck and I feel less stressed within minutes. It is also a good oil to add to a calming bath or to diffuse. This oil is available on Eden Gardens website for a low price compared to other brands. Eden Gardens also has free shipping to the U.S. I would definitely recommend this stress relief oil to anyone looking for a natural way to reduce stress fast.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
I love this stuff!!! A friend of mine bought it and didnt like the smell so she gave it to me. It smells amazing and I enjoy using it on all occasions. It's really amazing in my yoga room but I can put a dab of it on my wrist and go about my day. I recommend this absolutely!!
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
So, at 29, I decided that it was time for me to go back to school, on top  of a full time job.  I was under tons of stress.  I have a friend that recommended essential oils, so I looked into and found Eden's Garden.  I purchased a mister, and it helped a lot.  I found myself feeling less stressed while doing homework after a long day at work.
Tara M.
Stress relief is such an uplifting scent. I put a couple of drops on the back of my neck when really tense. It seems to help. Very affordable for such a great blend. I'll repurchase.
Brittany B.
Bowling Green
I put this in my diffuser at night and it helps my anxiety alot. I like it really strong and it clears my mind and makes me feel great. Its super affordable and comes in a cute bottle love it!
Amara T.
I put this in my diffuser when I'm getting ready for work and when I need to get in the zone. It truly had an uplifting energy about it which I can't really explain but if you tried it you would know exactly what I ment.
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Edens Garden products are amazing! But this blend is by far my favorite. Being a paren't is rough! Add school aged children with homework and forget about it. Stress Relief helps me keep my cool!
Lisa J.
I love Eden's Garden Essential Oils. It's the only company I will order Essential Oils from. Top quality. Free shipping. Wonderful customer service. This blend smells amazing !
Meagan H.
I was always a bit hesitant of pre blended oils. This one is a home run! We diffuse it in the living room for a peaceful welcoming environment