Edens Garden Organic Top 6 100% Pure Essential Oil Gift Set- 6/10 ml (Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint, Tea Tree)

BY EDENS GARDEN #86 in Aromatherapy

*INCLUDES- 12) 10 ml of Breathe Easier, Cleaning, Frankincense (serrata), Fighting Five (previously known as Four Thieves), Lavender, Lemon, Muscle Relief, Peppermint, Purify, Stress Relief, Tea Tree and Uplift. *ABOUT THE EVERYDAY ESSENTIAL OIL... see more...

• Do you need to dilute these before applying directly to t...2 Answers
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
I am so happy that Edens Garden has started making organic oils! And that I saved money by buying them in this cute set! I am gifting these to my mom for Mother's Day to help her get into essential oils! She will be so excited! This is also nice that I don't have to pick out beginner oils, Edens Garden did it for me!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I couldn't wait to try out these oils and couldn't believe what a difference they have in such a short time. The variety in the 6 pack is very nice but I am now leaning towards the 12 pack for a larger variety. Just a couple of drops with a "mixing " oil and apply the mixture to your skin. You will not believe how fast until you feel the difference. A fast..natural source of many ailments. Or just a great way to unwind. I highly recommend this product.
hailey l.
I love these oils. Edens Garden has the best quality of essential oils and they smell amazing. You can use them in lotions, diffusers, and shampoos. The value is good for the quality. The oils are gentle and I would recommend these to everyone they are great
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
I just bought this set and got it a few days ago - I am in love. They smell amazing, and they are very reasonably priced. I didn't want to spend lots of money on MLM brands so I set out to find something high quality and not overpriced - I found this and I am so glad I did. This is a great starter set - so many things you can do with these. The bottles are a good size too - 10ml. They may look small when you hold them but once you realize you only need one drop here and there they don't seem small at all. Definitely recommend this.
Rebecca R.
Russellville, KY
I love edens garden essential oils! I hate the idea of some of the other essential oil brands multilevel marketing scheme, so I went in search of something different and these are awesome. I have tried a dozen or so from them, the sweet orange Wasnt quite what I expected but still pleasant and great for your kitchen cleaner. I really want to expand my collection!
Michelle U.
The most amazing product you can ever buy. That might be extreme, but I use my oils for EVERYTHING. My favorite is the peppermint oil for headaches and pains and lavender on my newly washed towels. I bought my oils on Amazon, which went great also. Thank your Eden's Garden.
Dani H.
Valencia, CA
I bought these on Amazon as a present for myself, and they came in adorable packaging with a cute explanation card that explains how to use the different oils. I use them for aromatherapy as well as in my humidifier.
elizabeth S.
Milwaukee , WI
A great set for beginners and experts alike! I can't live without the basic oils that come in this set. I have spent a lot of time and money investing is more expensive brands and these oils are just as good.
Angela D.
The marketing on this product is very misleading. It implies there are no synthetics, but they still dilute the product down. Their scents are more of perfumes than plant based oils.
Liz M.
This is a great starter set for anyone interested in essential oils. The scent options are great for beginners and have a variety of aromatherapy and therapeutic uses.
Kaitlin  W.
Do you need to dilute these before applying directly to the skin or are they blended with an oil already?