Edens Garden Lavender 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml uploaded by Dione P.Edens Garden Lavender 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml uploaded by Abigail T.Edens Garden Lavender 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml uploaded by Alex G.

BY EDENS GARDEN

Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I actually ordered the spike lavender from Eden's Garden. The smell is amazing! Kind of sweet and floral yet piney and strong. My favorite way to use this essential oil is in a plug-in diffuser. I like to use distilled water and I add 4 or five drops of each oil. Sometimes I use this oil by itself because of it's complex scent but it's still awesome in any kind of blend that I might choose. This lavender is very pleasant and bewitching. I definitely will purchase again.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I absolutely love this lavender essential oil from Edens Garden. It smells amazing! I put it on my neck and wrist and it calms and relaxes me. I also put it on before bed and it helps me fall asleep. I would recommend this product however some people are allergic to some oils so test a small portion on your skin before using.
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This smelled amazing, worked amazing and was priced AMAZING! There is nothing bad I can say about the company. Their customer service is excellent and the prices are unbeatable. I recommend this oil entirely! It's all around a great purchase!
Lisa J.
I love Eden's Garden Essential Oils. It's the only company I will order Essential Oils from. Top quality. Free shipping. Wonderful customer service. This blend smells amazing !
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
I have been loving my essential oils from Eden's garden. My favorite is lavender it smells so good and makes me go to sleep faster.
Liz M.
This is a good brand for a fair price. The lavender scent is calming and has a variety of therapeutic and aromatherapy uses.
Heidi S.
Ange gardien , QC
This stuff is amazing! I use it when I’m stressed or feeling blue and although it’s a bit pricey it relieves all of it . Putting it on my temples to reduce my headaches or on my wrists , as it also smells great!