Edens Garden Good Night Synergy Blend Essential Oil- 10 ml (Comparable to DoTerra's Serenity & Young Living's Peace & Calming Blend) uploaded by Jona K.

BY EDENS GARDEN

Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I absolutely love Edens Garden, an absolutely wonderful and reputable company to buy oils from!

I use Good Night for my 7 year old daughter, she has no problems falling asleep but has always had issues staying asleep. This has helped tremendously! I know the blend has been reformulated, but I trust that the new formula will work just as wonderfully as the original. I hope to be able to try said formula soon and be able to give an updated review!
Krysta S.
i was having trouble keeping my three year old asleep. I diffused this in her room and haven't had any problems since. The smell is amazing. Even my husband said he loves it. I love Edens Garden, they work and the prices are great! I've told everyone about this brand!
Tammie D.
Chester, VA
I made a spray out of this and have it in every bed room. My nine year old loves it. It's effective and the smell is so relaxing. Just like all their oils the price is amazing. I will continue to recommend this company and blend.
Jacklyn P.
This is my absolute favorite, go to oil blend. The scent is so light, refreshing and relaxing. I put a few drops in my diffuser before bed and it helps create a calm environment. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.
Nick S.
This was the last of about 50 oils that I purchased from edens garden before switching to young living and it was the best of the 50, great blend that really works it is affordable and truly works, only thing that gives me second thoughts is the lack of background checks on these oils
Lisa J.
I love Eden's Garden Essential Oils. It's the only company I will order Essential Oils from. Top quality. Free shipping. Wonderful customer service. This blend smells amazing !
Tonia Z.
So happy a friend (who used to be involved with a MLM eo company) recommended Edens Garden to me! Their products are amazing quality and will NOT break the bank! And this Good NIght synergy is amazing for diffusing at night to help calm you down and fall asleep fast! It smells absolutely heavenly!
Liz M.
I use this oil in my vapor machine and enjoy the scent and calming effect. Would recommend this for anyone wanting a cheaper alternative to Doterra or Young Living.
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
If you have a rough time falling asleep naturally Edens Garden Good Night will help you fall asleep fast! And it smells absolutely delicious <3
brandy c.
Hamilton, ON
When used in a diffuser how many drops did you use and did the scent remain at all after using the diffuser
Rea A.
Bend, OR
What is in this synergy blend?
Cheyenne D.
I use relaxation mixed with purification for assisting with sleep at night does this help with sleep as well because I would like to be able to use the relaxation during other times of the day and not use it up on everything.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
How long does 10ml last in a diffuser use? I'd prefer to use nightly but don't want to need a reorder every 2 weeks. Please share your experience.