BY EDENS GARDEN

Tawny H.
FAYETTEVILLE, TN
This stuff is essential in my daily life. I use it in baths, I use it in homemade body scrubs, I dab a bit on my pillow... and I even use it for my kids. If you rub a little onto the bottoms of their feet before bed, it helps them relax and settle down for bedtime. And it smells great, so you really can't go wrong.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Wonderful brand at an affordable cost. Essential oils are useful for so many things and I think everyone should learn about them. Lavender oil is great for skin (when diluted in the proper carrier oil, of course) and can be used to create a mood of relaxation.
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love this oil and find myself running out quickly due to how much I use it! It has the same basic properties as the regular lavender, but I prefer the scent of this one. I use it for fine lines, dry scalp, in my diffuser, on the bottom of my feet for restless legs, in a few blends, and for a variety of other things. I absolutely recommend Eden's Garden for their great pricing and quality products. Plus, free shipping in the US!
Lisa J.
I love Eden's Garden Essential Oils. It's the only company I will order Essential Oils from. Top quality. Free shipping. Wonderful customer service. This blend is calming
andrea n.
visalia ca
love this oil i used it for dry skin..i purchased it mostly all the time very affordable..i used it on almost everything..love the texture of it. Ships to us
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
I love essential oils and lavender is one of my favorite scents. It's great for stress relief, insomnia, relaxation, headaches, and so much more
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Lavender oil is great for aromatherapy. Use it in diffusers, or even use it in the bath. Helps with relaxation.
DeAndra B.
Salida, CA
My FAVORITE lavender oil! For everything from aches and pains to inflammation to freshening up my laundry!
Nishtha g.
It's a wonderful oil...
My sibling use this oil as she is having dry skin.. and it really works for her..
Paige J.
camden nsw
What is the fragrance like?