BY EDENS GARDEN #9 in Aromatherapy

• How good are Eden gardens products? And what are yalls ...12 Answers
  • How many drops do you need for it to be effective?2 Answers
  • Is this product a good deal? I am a firm believer in the ...2 Answers
Edens Garden Essential Oil- Beginners Best of the Best Aromatherapy Gift Set- (100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils) 14/ 10 ml
Bevin L.
Salinas
I've just started in the world of essential oils but Edens Garden has been super helpful in getting me started. Their blog is educational and easy to read and they have such a warm and helpful community on social media. I've purchased 12 oils and a handful of roller balls for the kiddos and we've loved every single one (that is not an exaggeration). If you're looking for an affordable and reliable source of essential oils, Edens Garden is where it's at!

Also wanted to add that their design team is CONSTANTLY improving and putting in fabulous work. Cute packaging and website graphics are always a plus for me.
Kara D.
I read about how this Fighting Five essential oil helps with seasonal allergies and found it in Eden's Garden pure essential oils. I do think it slightly helps. I like to put a few drops in my hot shower which makes a lovely smelling shower. I've also put a drop on the bottoms of my feet and put socks on after, usually before bed. This is definitely a good brand of essential oils. I would highly recommend.

- lasts a long time
- strong 100% pure scent
- effective
- purchased on Amazon
- decently priced

10/10 recommend!
Jennifer R.
Washington, DC
I love this set! People believe all kinds of things about essential oils- health benefits, healing properties, etc. I don't know about any of that, but I do love my diffuser and set of oils that I can use to change the scent of my room, and my own mood. I love being able to have lavender for calming, or orange to perk me up!  you can also use these to make cleaning products, which is pretty cool.
Kaytlyn H.
Love edens garden oils. They are a great price for top quality. They offer so many oils and blends. I use oils for everything and everyone in my home
I highly recommend edens garden.
Jamie B.
Literally OBSESSED with these essential oils! The quality is superb & the scents are wonderful. The price for these oils is second to none for the amount that you get. You only need 2-3 drops & the scent will fill the room for hours. There are so many different scents to try and everyone I have tried so far is amazing! I plan on making another order very soon (plus, there is free shipping on every order)! Don’t sleep on this brand if you’re looking for cheap, but quality essential oils!
Joleena L.
Santee, CA
First off I really believe that essential oils are good for you, especially Aromatherapy. Not only because it has helped me and my husband so much but because it smells so good! It has helped my husband and i sleep deeper and wake up feeling refreshed, AND helped my husband with his seasonal allergies which are not really seasonal lol. I defnitely recommend this product since it has all the essential oils you need.
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
Edens Garden are my favorite brand for essential oils! I do buy some old favorites from other brands still, but I just keep coming back for the high quality and good price. I also love supporting a business that is run by women. So happy they offer big bundle sets to save even more money.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I just received both of my separate orders of Pick your own 12 from Eden's Garden. I am already so impressed by the packaging alone but the smells are also wonderful. I've loaded all 3 of my diffusers with different blends in each room.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
I bought this set to use in scenting my candles to make all natural soy candles And I was pretty disappointed at the efficacy as far as scent throw. If you use these in a cold diffuser they work great but they’re pretty pricey for using in candles with very little scent
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Love these oils so much! They all smell good and the smell fills the whole room..... it’s not disappointing at all and super affordable, also the oils help a lot when am sick or have a headache..... makes me relax too! (Highly recommend)
Felicia F.
How good are Eden gardens products? And what are yalls favorite oils
Kourtney S.
N Little Rock, AR
I'm seeing a lot of good reviews but I'm not sure where I can purchase these?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Are these better or worse than young living??? I wanna buy some but idk what brand
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
Are these 100 % seed to seal ?
KaRa M.
Essential oils seem so hit or miss and searching online only leads me to more questions. No one seems to trust any brand out there! Are these useful for more than just a nice smelling room?