BY EDENS GARDEN #5 in Aromatherapy

• How good are Eden gardens products? And what are yalls ...12 Answers
  • How many drops do you need for it to be effective?2 Answers
  • Is this product a good deal? I am a firm believer in the ...2 Answers
Edens Garden Essential Oil- Beginners Best of the Best Aromatherapy Gift Set- (100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils) 14/ 10 ml
Kara D.
I read about how this Fighting Five essential oil helps with seasonal allergies and found it in Eden's Garden pure essential oils. I do think it slightly helps. I like to put a few drops in my hot shower which makes a lovely smelling shower. I've also put a drop on the bottoms of my feet and put socks on after, usually before bed. This is definitely a good brand of essential oils. I would highly recommend.

- lasts a long time
- strong 100% pure scent
- effective
- purchased on Amazon
- decently priced

10/10 recommend!
Joleena Michal L.
Santee
First off I really believe that essential oils are good for you, especially Aromatherapy. Not only because it has helped me and my husband so much but because it smells so good! It has helped my husband and i sleep deeper and wake up feeling refreshed, AND helped my husband with his seasonal allergies which are not really seasonal lol. I defnitely recommend this product since it has all the essential oils you need.
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
Edens Garden are my favorite brand for essential oils! I do buy some old favorites from other brands still, but I just keep coming back for the high quality and good price. I also love supporting a business that is run by women. So happy they offer big bundle sets to save even more money.
Shatoya D.
I wanted to get these to start learning about how to use and mix essential oils. I have used these to help my kids get over colds, to help me sleep, to soothe my kids and to cure my allergies! I’m hooked!
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I just received both of my separate orders of Pick your own 12 from Eden's Garden. I am already so impressed by the packaging alone but the smells are also wonderful. I've loaded all 3 of my diffusers with different blends in each room.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Love these oils so much! They all smell good and the smell fills the whole room..... it’s not disappointing at all and super affordable, also the oils help a lot when am sick or have a headache..... makes me relax too! (Highly recommend)
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
I am fairly new to oils but absolutely love Edens Garden! They have great products and great prices so certainly a win win! I strongly recommend their oils for anyone just starting and on a strict budget.
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
Love the cost and packaging of These products! They are priced fair and you don’t have to go thru a consultant! They are effective and I love them but defintely affordable! I would def recommend
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I am currently in school for my aromatherapy certification, and I can say with utmost confidence that Edens Garden is absolutely wonderful as well as reputable. Every oil is put through 3rd party testing to ensure the oil they sell is the correct oil and of great quality. They also give each report on each oil for the customers viewing
Edens is my go to, and I can say if you are considering this company you will not be disappointed! This particular set is an absolutely wonderful start to the oily journey
Sarah H.
I bought a smaller pack of these oils for my classroom to help keep the kids calm. The room smells great and it does seem to help relax the children and myself! You only need to add a few drops of one of the oils (and the box tells you all about which oils help with what) to a diffuser and let it go! Life saver!!
Felicia F.
How good are Eden gardens products? And what are yalls favorite oils
Kourtney S.
I'm seeing a lot of good reviews but I'm not sure where I can purchase these?
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
Are these 100 % seed to seal ?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Are these better or worse than young living??? I wanna buy some but idk what brand
House of M.
Essential oils seem so hit or miss and searching online only leads me to more questions. No one seems to trust any brand out there! Are these useful for more than just a nice smelling room?