Eden Pond Labs LLC Eden Pond Ketones 250mg Highest Quality Capsules, Raspberry, 120 Count uploaded by Kaitlyn S.

BY EDEN POND LABS LLC

Raspberry Ketone increases the secretion of adiponectin, which is known to support energy metabolism. Taking just one Raspberry Ketone capsule twice daily gives you more ketone power than one large bowl of fresh berries. The recommended serving is 100... see more...

• "All Flag This?▲ INCORRECT NAME INCORRECT DESCRIPTION INCORRECT IMAGE DUPLICATE PAGE BROKEN LINKS INCORRECT SUGGESTIONS INCORRECT BADGE Fitness Raspberry Ketones Pond Ketones Liquid Diet Drops Best Fat Burner Weight Loss That Works Raspberry ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Sizes: ['247 mg', '120 count'] Ingredients: Natural 3 REVIEWS Write a Review 1 Q&A Ask a Question 3 SHARES Share PRODUCT GRADE B- 0 A 2 B 1 C 0 D 0 F MORE FROM RASPBERRY KETONES Raspberry Ketones 24 7 Burn Diet Pill Weight Loss Di..." in 2 reviews
vanessa c.
Influenster
VANESSA C.

DASHBOARD
SETTINGS
LOGOUT
vanessa c.
"Congrats! You've received activity.points points to your activity.badge Badge."
All

C

D

F

MORE FROM RASPBERRY KETONES
Raspberry Ketones 24 7 Burn Diet Pill Weight Loss Di...
Ranking

Carroll, IA
Impact Score:
3810
B
I received the Raspberry Ketones Extract as a promotional item on Tomoson. I have tried different types of Garcinia Combogia, and I figured that the Raspberry Ketones would act similar to that. It did in many ways. Like Garcinia, the Raspberry Ketones helped control my appetite. I didn't eat as much when I took those pills 30 minutes before I ate. They didn't have a weird herby smell like Garcinia does. I enjoyed the pleasant scent of the Raspberry Ketones better. I didn't take the ketones extract long enough to see any major weight lost, just a pound or two in a few weeks. Of course, I didn't change my eating habits, besides eating less. I also didn't exercise while taking these. I probably would have seen more results with weight loss if I did workout or eat healthier while taking the Raspberry Ketones. I was pleased with the performance of this product.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
I received the Raspberry Ketones Extract as a promotional item on Tomoson.

I was pleased with the performance of this product.
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I took these about a year ago. They didn't help me lose weight or give me any added energy. They DID taste like raspberry though. Not worth purchasing in my opinion.
Alex M.
Not very helpful for me, but no negative side effects. they smell better than many vitamins or ketones. worth a try since they have been known to work differently for different individuals.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
Didn't really help me that much. I feel like most of my results came from eating right and daily exercise. But I'm sure it gave me some nutrients I needed.
Lauren T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this! I used these to help loose some of my weight and loved it! Would recommend to people to try!!!
Ashley  K.
Carbondale, IL
These work well have tried other brands that work the same. I would use this product again.
Thomas E.
I don't really notice a difference with these. You get better results by using CLA. Or you might get better results by using a higher dosage.
Thomas E.
Do these come in a higher dosage like 500mg?
Seleena P.
Do these actually work? A friend of mine sent me some but I've been hesitant to try. Do I have to work out? and if I don't will there be negative effects?
Amber P.
Spokane, WA
Do these give you increased energy?