BY EDEN ORGANIC

Eden® Organic Red Quinoa Whole grain.
A gluten free food.
Resealable package. see more...

• What is the difference between red quinoa and regular qui...1 Answers
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I freaking love Quinoa! I recently just started eating it and I’ve never had anything like it before! It tastes 10x better than rice and it’s sooo good! I put it on salads a lot of the time for an extra kick of protein!
Scarlet E.
Glendora , CA
This quinoa is really cheap (relative to other brands) and red quinoa has even more nutrients than other types! I love making this and them making a huge stir fry of kale, bell pepper, eggplant, and tofu to add to it. I also use garlic, cumin, and red pepper to spice the quinoa! Super filling and easy dinner!
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA
Quinoa is one of my favorite grains to cook with! It goes great with everything, it's super healthy, and you could use it in so many different recipes! I love replacing rice with this super-grain!
Meghan S.
Love this vibrant, healthy grain for a punch of protein! Great base for a veggie bowl. Cook with vegetable or chicken broth for added flavor.
Rusa b.
Casa blanca
I love quinoa, as well as my kids and man!. I use a lot less rice now in my house for dinner sides for fish and salad‘s because of quinoa. The high whole grain content and the fiber and the fact that it is so versatile is a definite go to for me as far as a grain side. The price is not too bad around five dollars a box. I get about two different meals out of each box 2 different times. I love making quinoa and throwing it on my salad when it’s slightly warm, makes a salad more filling and satisfying that I include these grains in them. I’ve had quinoa in soup, casseroles, sides and so many different dishes it’s all good.Like This?
Myriam H.
paris
yummy perfect with salad or vegetable !!!  i buy this only in shop or online to ! not very expensive , price perfect !!! tasty yes with vegetable  and tomato !!! delicious. you can use other product an  other brands too ! mix
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Eden has really good quinoa and it's relatively cheap! It's organic so if you don't wash all the grains perfectly it's okay. However because the grains are a little larger they're much easier to wash than white quinoa. I like the flavor of red quinoa better than white and the texture seems to be a little smoothr as well. I make a killer Greek quinoa salad with this stuff that even my 3-year-old niece loves.
Sarah P.
Ottawa, AR
Fairly inexpensive good quality and great tasting quinoa. I love to add this to my salads
Rosalynn  M.
Weyburn , SK
What is the difference between red quinoa and regular quinoa?

Vitamin Shoppe