Eden Organic Quinoa Whole Grain uploaded by Suela S.

BY EDEN ORGANIC

Eden® Organic Quinoa Whole Grain.
Quinoa a gluten free food.
Resealable package. see more...

• As someone who's trying to start a healthier lifestyle, what is e...3 Answers
  • Did u like this 6 Answers
  • What's is this? How to use this product? 7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Suela S.
cleveland
I absolutely love this quinoa! It is so delicious and healthy but also so versatile! I’ll make a larger batch at the beginning of the week and will then use the cooked quinoa to make stuffed acorn squash or Mediterranean quinoa salad with a lemon vinaigrette. So so good!
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I love this quinoa! I have tried other brands and ones that contain quinoa mixed with other grains. I always come back to this one. My teens eat it more readily than some of the others perhaps because this white variety is more similar to rice. I feel happy than I am preparing a healthy dish for my family and its protein really does satisfy us. If you are new to quinoa, you might want to start here.
Tara C.
Cass City, MI
Delicious! Cooks up nice! I love to make this a side for dinner. Tastes good.
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
Such a great healthy alternative to a pasta or carb feel. Forget the rice try the Quinoa instead. I pair it with chicken or steak or even underneath veggies for a light healthy snack. I love this alternative!!
Helianna O.
Miami,FL
A great way yo rice replacement. Is a very good alternative and it is not too expensive
Rose P.
Instead of in taking rice or making rice for my family. I've been using this for a more healthy home cooked meals.
Beverly R.
A great way as a rice replacement. My doctor advice me to lower down my rice intake since my glucose blood starting to hike up and quinoa is a great way to loosen down your sugar at the same time tasty satisfying and a very healthy alternative
Arbab A.
What's is this? How to use this product?
Jahmela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Did u like this
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
As someone who's trying to start a healthier lifestyle, what is everyone's favorite way to cook with this?