BY EDEN

Genmaicha Tea is the Tender Tea Leaves of Spring With Roasted Brown Rice. A refreshing, authentic, time honored tea. It is tended, harvested, and prepared exactly as it has been for centuries. Genmaicha Tea contains 80% less caffeine than regular brewed coffee. This blend of fine green tea and roasted brown rice, both organically grown in Uji, Japan, creates a delightfully refreshing and satisfying tea whether served steeping hot or ice cold. Genmaicha is perfect with meals, warm conversation, or quiet contemplation. OCIA Certified Organic Package is printed with vegetable ink on recycled cardboard. Please RECYCLE. Product of Japan see more...

• Is this sweet or does it need sweetener?5 Answers
  • I'm obsessed w/ green tea (especially from Starbucks!) I'm wonder...2 Answers
  • What is this ? I'm confused 5 Answers
Eden Organic Genmaicha
  • "I don't drink coffee and this is a cool compromise while enjoying my day/studying/working." in 1 review
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
Foodie Expert
So good! This tea is heavenly, the brown rice in it brings out such a great flavor in the tea!
Gabrielle V.
I bought the green tea with spearmint, and I really like the flavor of it. One of the smoothst green teas I've ever had. The only con to it was the price and availability. I love this tea though. I used to bring it with me in a refillable cup. I can't find it again. have to go to WF or something.
Amber R.
Riverside, OH
I enjoyed the flavor of the roasted rice, it some how works perfectly with this tea. One of the best I have tried! They sent me a ton of tea samples, also. Great customer care!
Laurinha N.
It is my favorite tea ever. Organic and nice quality tea. I don't drink coffee and this is a cool compromise while enjoying my day/studying/working.
Imani S.
Brooklyn , NY
I love green tea!!! I. love that it's organic and the brown rice adds a different flavor.This is definitely one of my favorites!!!!!!!!It's Delicious
vianey g.
Roma, TX
It's delicious but a little pricey
Gigi D.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and great for you. Love the smoky taste of this green tea. Convenient enough to carry with you to the office. Great and easy way to supplement your diet with important trace nutrients!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Estoy en una onda de lo natural y este tea orgánico es excelente, para desintoxicar nuestro organismo!!!
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite teas!!! This is a green tea that tastes little like the bitter green teas you've tried before: the toasted brown rice leaves no bitterness behind and just a nice roasted flavor! It's the best!
Krysten H.
Foodie Expert
This is much better than coffee, but I don't buy it often. I would if I could though.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
tastes good ? where I buy it ?
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Foodie Expert
What is this? I've never heard of it! Any flavor recommendations for first timers?
Natalie H.
Foodie Expert
Is this sweet or does it need sweetener?
Jannat F.
brooklyn Ny
What is this ? I'm confused
Terri N.
St Simons Is, GA
I'm obsessed w/ green tea (especially from Starbucks!) I'm wondering how this product compares? I'm also confused by what the actual product is? Green tea with brown rice?