BY EDEN ORGANIC

Eden Organic Apple Cinnamon Sauce starts in family organic orchards on the shores of the Great Lakes. We hand sort, wash and peel, core, and cook selected varieties and blend in just the right touch of organic cinnamon. Awesome flavor and antioxidant flavonoids with no added sugar. Naturally sweet at 12.5 Brix. see more...

Carmen C.
Love apple sauce! I have not had some in a long time. after seeing this add I am craving apple sauce. this product is a must try to feed your kids for breakfast or lunch.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is so good! I love cinnamon applesauce and this fills you up. It is a great snack. It's a little expensive but keep in mind it is organic.
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
This is so tasty! I love that its organic and it has such a yummy cinnamon flavor. It's a great snack.
Diana P.
Bucharest, Romania
Nice taste, I like it on my ice-cream, which is quite weird, I know. Try it with vanilla ice- cream