Eden Organic Dry Roasted Seeds, Spicy Pumpkin, 4-Ounce Resealable Bags (Pack of 15) uploaded by Tammy G.

BY EDEN

Tammy G.
Tammy G.
This is a favorite snack for the middle of the day. It is also wonderful as a salad topping. The spice adds interest to a nutrients dense seed! I get all of my Pumpkin Seeds from Eden. I do recommend these to my friends and send them in packed lunches.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Brandywine, MD
Great taste with just the right amount of spice
So good you can eat the whole bag without even noticing theirs nothing left. So good i could eat them everyday
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
These are great. I can eat the entire bag by myself. My friends always ask me why I love it so much. I let them taste it and the rest was history.
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
This is such an awesome snack! It's low calorie and something that is a great pick me up when you're feeling hungry
kadijatu s.
kadijatu s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Foodie Expert
I have never tasted pumpkin seeds but i heard they taste like pistachio. They are good
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Great snack. I love pumpkin seeds and the spicy kind is even better. I would recommend
Christ D.
Christ D.
La Porte, TX
I love pumpkin! This is so tasty. Great for snacks. I keep them in my desk.
Christine N.
These are my go to snack, that I don't have to feel guilty about. Great price, I use all order in bulk!
Angie A.
Angie A.
I love Eden products! So much flavor packed into these bags. I always have them around the house. I also carry them around for a quick healthy snack.
Janine V.
Janine V.
Foodie Expert
Soo good. Great that it comes in a resealable pack as there is no way you can eat them in one sitting. Just the right amount of spice
dana l.
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI
Foodie Expert
Where do i buy these?! they look yummy. are they seasonal?
Amber H.
Amber H.
New Bedford, MA
Do you know the average price for these or similar sizes? I'm really interested in trying them.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
Is this product worth the money?
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
How much money is this product?
Christine N.
Depend's on where you buy them Walmart sells a snack pack of these in some stores with a few small bags for around 6 bucks, I pick them up at walgreens for 3 bucks for about a bag the size of a small chip bag. which last a couple days.