Eden Organic Dry Roasted Seeds, Spicy Pumpkin, 4-Ounce Resealable Bags (Pack of 15) uploaded by Tammy G.

BY EDEN

Tammy G.
This is a favorite snack for the middle of the day. It is also wonderful as a salad topping. The spice adds interest to a nutrients dense seed! I get all of my Pumpkin Seeds from Eden. I do recommend these to my friends and send them in packed lunches.
Kellie M.
Brandywine , MD
Great taste with just the right amount of spice
So good you can eat the whole bag without even noticing theirs nothing left. So good i could eat them everyday
Taylor J.
These are great. I can eat the entire bag by myself. My friends always ask me why I love it so much. I let them taste it and the rest was history.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
This is such an awesome snack! It's low calorie and something that is a great pick me up when you're feeling hungry
Christine N.
These are my go to snack, that I don't have to feel guilty about. Great price, I use all order in bulk!
Kadijatu S.
I have never tasted pumpkin seeds but i heard they taste like pistachio. They are good
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Great snack. I love pumpkin seeds and the spicy kind is even better. I would recommend
Christ D.
La Porte, TX
I love pumpkin! This is so tasty. Great for snacks. I keep them in my desk.
Josie M.
Pumpkin seeds are good especially for those that are low in iron because they are a great source of iron. These seeds are so tasty and great for a snack that you cannot go wrong.
Angie A.
I love Eden products! So much flavor packed into these bags. I always have them around the house. I also carry them around for a quick healthy snack.
dana l.
BAY CITY, MI
Where do i buy these?! they look yummy. are they seasonal?
Amber H.
New Bedford, MA
Do you know the average price for these or similar sizes? I'm really interested in trying them.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Is this product worth the money?
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
What are the ingredients for these?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
How do you like this product?