BY EDEN

Double Organically Grown Certified Creation And Maintenance Of Purity In Food&Trade; Very Low Sodium Sweetened With Organic Apple Juice Concentrate Wild Hand Harvested Organically Grown, North American Wild Blueberries, Hand Harvested, Infused With Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Slowly Dried, And Lightly Misted With Organic Sunflower Oil To Prevent Clumping.&Nbsp; No Refined Sugar Or Sulfates Added.&Nbsp; Wild, Low Bush Blueberries Are Rated Highest In Antioxidant Activity.&Nbsp; Tiny Berries With Big Health Benefit. Ocia Certified Organic 1-888-424-Eden Product Of Canada see more...

• I was wondering if these have to be refrigerated and what...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy dried blueberries?5 Answers
wanying l.
The blueberries are already moist so you don't have to worry about rehydrating it. It's a great snack to eat or possibly even bake with. I really like how soft and tender the fruit is in the bag. It is great to eat alone or with yogurt. I tried it for both.
Chassidy W.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this and the dried cranberries. They tasted just like candy and were very sweet. Not a lot of sugar in these also so they make a nice snack for when your on the go but don't wanna stop and get ice cream or any kind of processed food.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
So good great snacks and super healthy! They taste absolutely delicious and they are so good for you
amanda a.
Very sweet. My kid eats them like candy. I like baking with them. Oatmeal, pancakes, muffins.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
These dried blueberries are really good. I like to add them in my oatmeal or yogurt.
Rebecca S.
Arvada, CO
Love to rehydrate them with juice or liquor and add to cocktails or baked goods!
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
I love using these in my oatmeal, mixed into greek yogurt, or just as a snack.
Meagan S.
Vancouver, BC
These are a fabulous product and the only brand I can find who makes dried blueberries. I add them to my baking recipes and also to lots of breakfast dishes. They are great to have in the winters when blueberries are rarely seen.
Mayda R.
Brazil
Blueberries orgânicos são uma ótima pedida e atende todos os anseios que o público alvo deseja. É ótimo!
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
What is your favorite way to enjoy dried blueberries?
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
I was wondering if these have to be refrigerated and what stores can you buy them at..my son loves dried fruit!