BY EDEN FOODS

Double Certified - Organically Grown Low Sodium Resealable Package OCIA Certified Organic Deliciously nourishing, organic almonds roasted to perfection and lightly misted with our finest organic tamari soy sauce. Low in sodium, rich in magnesium and a good source of healthy dietary fiber and protein. Snack food for anywhere, anytime and good for you too! see more...

Lola N.
Lola N.
This is the best product I have tried, I love them I will continue to purchase this product. It is available at my local Walmart everyone should go purchase this product highly recommended.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
I have this weird obsession with almonds they are my favorite nuts and they are so addicting I always buy them so if your like me then you should try this brand they are so good
Kelsey  R.
Kelsey R.
Theyyy are so good. They always have a fresh almond taste to them. They are actually pretty hard to find in parts
Asheboro, NC
Love almonds, all kinds..very good for you. Wish I had a bag right about now.lol
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love these. They also combine two of my favorite things, Organic food and Almonds!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert
ALMONDS!!! Natures perfect food! I started eating almonds after my Dr. recommended them for their calming effect.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Almonds!!!!! they taste great
Such yummy snack!!! easy to carry around !!!
I love it...love it
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
LOVE almonds!! Love the fact that they not only taste great but they're good for you!! Definitely a staple in the home!
Asheboro, NC
Have anyone tried putting this in a handmade smoothie . Yummy
cristina c.
cristina c.
I love almonds are they too dry
Angela T.
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
Ok so for some reason now that I go to share a product I don't get any points for it....am I not doing it right? I git points before so I don't understand does anybody know?