BY EDEN FOODS #6 in Soy Sauce

This tamari is the type of soy sauce characterized as Wheat Free. Fermented more quickly than traditional tamari by raising the temperature of the mash. Koji inoculated organic soybeans are aged for six months in this accelerated brewing process. Tamari was originally the liquid that rose from miso during fermentation. today it is mash brewed as a sauce Its flavor reminds one of miso, much more pronounced than shoyu. In Japan, tamari is used in food manufacturing. Shoyu is for cooking.

Emma M.
Boulder, CO
My family and I have recently found this brand of soy sauce. We are doing the Advocare 24 Day challenge and this was approved for the diet by many bloggers. I love soy sauce and can say that this is a very good brand that is better on the health spectrum than traditional brands and still has the great taste!
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
I will only use organic soy products and so I love having this as an option. It has great flavor and tastes clean instead of fake like some soy sauces with additives. I also like the San J brand, I wish Eden had a low sodium variety to use in recipes were full sodium is not necessary.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This soy sauce is absolutely delicious, and I use it not only as a sauce on top of finished meals but I also use it as a sauté sauce. It has the perfect balance of flavor versus salt, and it's very light on the palate. I would recommend this to everybody who loves so exhausting Asian style flavors.
Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
This isn't the brand I usually buy but I thought I'd give it a try. its soy sauce taste fine. I'm a bit of a snob though and I like my old brand better this one had an after taste for us at least but we did use the whole bottle
Render L.
This is a perfect organic replacement for soy sauce. I use this in addition to Bragg's Liquid Amino for my stir fry and in my egg roll stuffing mix. We also use this on our rice and steamed veggies.
Isabel I.
I've recently been using more and more organic items lately and I was very happy to find this as I've been cooking a lot of Chinese style food in my house lately.
Jillian D.
Chesterfield, MI
I bought this product by mistake. When I got home I was really mad at myself until we had it with dinner. It is amazing. I won't go back to the original soy sauce
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
This has a great taste and less sat than normal soy sauce. It is paleo compliant. I think the brand is easy to find in nearly any store. I'll buy it again
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
I wasn't very impressed with the flavor of this product. just didn't taste like a soy sauce i was used to and didn't give my food the flavor i wanted.
Heather S.
Fantastic soy sauce! Has a great flavor! I use it all the time when making fried rice. I also like that it is gluten free!
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Fbdjcnannfvjnsnvkskfkvksnvcjsbcc
Kim H.
Swainsboro, GA
I don't like Kikoman very much. I love La Choy. How does this compare to the two as far as flavor?