Eden Foods Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds uploaded by Melanie R.

BY EDEN FOODS

Double Certified Organically Grown Low Sodium Resealable Package Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Delicious, perfectly roasted organic pumpkin seeds, lightly coated with our finest Atlantic sea salt. Packed with nutrients: dietary fiber, protein and healthy unsaturated fats including omega-3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids , and zinc. A low sodium snack food that s great anytime, anywhere. see more...

• I've never seen these before. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • These look great! Do you have to crack them open to eat o...10 Answers
  • What is your favourite healthy snack? :)2 Answers
  • "Delicious, healthy snack that fits my gluten free need!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love these as a healthy alternative to other bagged snacks." in 2 reviews
  • "So delicious and just the right amount of sea salt on them." in 1 review
  • "However, I definitely like this brand and would buy them all the time if I weren't a broke college student!" in 1 review
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Review for: Original more...
I love adding these pumpkin seeds to yogurt and trail mixes to add nutrients. Eden is a good quality brand and I have found all of their products to be great. I recommend these pumpkin seeds because they are nutritious and delicious.
Isabella E.
I love pumpkin seeds and these are some good seeds! If I am not careful I will eat the whole bag! For the price of pumpkin seeds these are not bad and they are great to eat by themselves, in salads, or adding them to dressings! I recommend at least trying them out because they are good sources of vitamins and minerals!
Megan S.
Austin, TX
Hands down, the BEST tasting pumpkin seeds you will have in your life. The quality of the ingredients is the main component in what I choose to eat, as well as budget. The ingredients were simple and healthful, and since I was given a free pack at VEG Fest, I couldn't resist. I immediately gobbled these up, as well as my boyfriend. They have a roasted flavor and are very filling.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
I love pumpkin seeds! I usually bake the seeds after gutting out the pumpkin during Halloween. They never quite come out as good as Eden's though. Plus, I can buy these year round! I add them to salads and snack on them right from the bag. They are so fresh and crunchy. They're addicting! Also, Eden's are organic so I am happy knowing I'm not putting any chemicals in my body. I recommend this product to anyone who is already a fan of pumpkin seeds or to anyone who has not tried them; you must!
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
Delicious! These pumpkin seeds are a healthy snack and aren't so expensive that you don't want to buy them. I've eaten them plain and used them as an addition to trail mix and other things.
Rachel N.
Uniontown, OH
I normally don't prefer store bought pumpkin seeds. I find that fresh baked at home are simply the best. However, I definitely like this brand and would buy them all the time if I weren't a broke college student!
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
I could eat a whole bag of these, very good. I mix them in and make my own granola for on top of yogurt or even jut by themselves. Who doesn't love a tasty and healthy snack !
Megan G.
Northampton, PA
This brand isn't easy to find where I live so I stock up on their products whenever I get the chance. Definitely a health conscious snack with great flavor.
Rudy R.
Brockton, MA
Good for snacking while watching TV or reading a book. It is a really good substitute for snacking on instead of snacking on junk food
Christy M.
Middletown, MD
The perfect high-protein, low carb snack. These taste fabulous. Not too salty, no extra ingredients. My favorite roasted pumpkin seeds.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These look great! Do you have to crack them open to eat or can you eat them as is?
Vickey J.
Asheboro, NC
Do these have a taste to them?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do these come salted? I'm such a sucker for salty treats.
Yvette G.
Are these good? What do they taste like???
Corinthia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Could I get this at sam's club ?