Eden Foods Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds uploaded by Melanie R.

BY EDEN FOODS

Double Certified Organically Grown Low Sodium Resealable Package Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Delicious, perfectly roasted organic pumpkin seeds, lightly coated with our finest Atlantic sea salt. Packed with nutrients: dietary fiber, protein and healthy unsaturated fats including omega-3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids , and zinc. A low sodium snack food that s great anytime, anywhere. see more...

• I've never seen these before. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • These look great! Do you have to crack them open to eat or can you ...10 Answers
  • Are these good? What do they taste like???4 Answers
  • "Delicious, healthy snack that fits my gluten free need!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love these as a healthy alternative to other bagged snacks." in 2 reviews
  • "However, I definitely like this brand and would buy them all the time if I weren't a broke college student!" in 1 review
  • "So delicious and just the right amount of sea salt on them." in 1 review
Megan S.
Megan S.
Austin, TX
Hands down, the BEST tasting pumpkin seeds you will have in your life. The quality of the ingredients is the main component in what I choose to eat, as well as budget. The ingredients were simple and healthful, and since I was given a free pack at VEG Fest, I couldn't resist. I immediately gobbled these up, as well as my boyfriend. They have a roasted flavor and are very filling.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
Delicious! These pumpkin seeds are a healthy snack and aren't so expensive that you don't want to buy them. I've eaten them plain and used them as an addition to trail mix and other things.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Memphis, TN
These are really nice! I thought I wouldn't like pumpkin seeds but these are good.
Isabella E.
Isabella E.
I love pumpkin seeds and these are some good seeds! If I am not careful I will eat the whole bag! For the price of pumpkin seeds these are not bad and they are great to eat by themselves, in salads, or adding them to dressings! I recommend at least trying them out because they are good sources of vitamins and minerals!
Christy M.
Christy M.
Middletown, MD
The perfect high-protein, low carb snack. These taste fabulous. Not too salty, no extra ingredients. My favorite roasted pumpkin seeds.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Kyle, TX
I love these! They are great as a quick snack. They are also perfect on any salad. They add a crunch and a good amount of protein.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
This brand isn't easy to find where I live so I stock up on their products whenever I get the chance. Definitely a health conscious snack with great flavor.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Salem, OR
Most favorite snack when I was pregnant!! Best way to get calcium in my opinion!!!!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
I could eat a whole bag of these, very good. I mix them in and make my own granola for on top of yogurt or even jut by themselves. Who doesn't love a tasty and healthy snack !
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Great source of calcium i love these pumpkin seed perfect choice to carry around and snack on
Christina R.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
These look great! Do you have to crack them open to eat or can you eat them as is?
Vickey J.
Vickey J.
Asheboro, NC
Do these have a taste to them?
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Do these come salted? I'm such a sucker for salty treats.
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Are these good? What do they taste like???
Corinthia H.
Corinthia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Could I get this at sam's club ?