by Eden Organic

Pure, full flavor brown mustard with just three ingredients of the finest quality, nothing more. 1.) Canadian whole brown organic mustard seed traditionally stone ground 2.) organic Eden raw apple cider vinegar w/ ‘mother’ 3.) Eden sea salt. Pleasant...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eden Brown Mustard, Organic - stone ground, with organic apple cider vinegar, Squeeze Bottle, 9 Ounce (Pack of 6)!
Dearborn, MI
I love mustard! I've tasted this once and after tasting it i have realized how boring normal mustard is! i have tried it on a hot dog and it was great!
Love it first because it's organic! Then we love it because it tastes so good! Great on sandwiches!

Looking for your answer?