EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Hair Oil uploaded by LaNessa G.

BY EDEN BODYWORKS #73 in Hair Oil

Made with organic Monoid de Tahiti, this natural cocktail of Coconut Oil and Vitamin E delivers antioxidants that replenish and rejuvenate dry brittle hair and reduce split ends. Leaves hair soft, shiny and manageable. For all hair types see more...

Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I like the shine that it gives my hair, except I noticed that it did not help treat my dandruff. In fact, after I used it, my dandruff got worse. I know that tea tree oil helps treat dandruff, but this oil did not treat mine. Instead, I found a tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner that treated my dandruff better than this oil. In fact, since I've been using my tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner, along with various oils, my dandruff has gone down by about 90%. My scalp is almost dandruff and flake free. However, with the Eden tea tree oil, I also noticed that the oil spills out a lot. I stored it in a container, and when I took it out, almost all of the oil, about 70%, spilled out.
Jessie D.
Atlanta, GA
Eden Body Works EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Hair Oil is the perfect blend to use your scalp when protective styling, if you suffer from itchiness, and scalp build up.
Veronica  B.
Brooksville, FL
This oil works well if mixed with a carrier oil like Olive Oil,but it works just as well on its own. It gives a tingling sensation when rubbed into the scalp. I used it mostly for my hair after deep conditioning and my skin after showers. It is very strong so if you have a stuffed nose it will open it right up. You can use this oil for more than just hair and skin. It has antibacterial and antifungal benefits. I will be buying another bottle in the near future. Shipping from Amazon was fast and free. Ordered Friday got it Monday.
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
This is one of the best hair oils in the market. The tea tree oils relieves my itchy scalp, and I'm not sure what the peppermint does, but it leaves my scalp pleasantly tingling. The ingredient list on this is what sold me on Eden though. Most hair oils that are sold are usually full of crap, but this one is perfect.
Queen Esther S.
Perfect for those dry winter months when your scalp is exposed to the harsh cold air. I spray this on my scalp and I do a thorough massage to promote good blood circulation. It gives the scalp a cool sensation from the peppermint and the tea tree oil helps with the itchy scalp.
Trishna H.
Romeoville
The smell is amazing and it invigorate the scalp with the peppermint tingle. The spray bottle makes it easy to use and allows placement directly on the scalp.
Ashley J.
Argyle, TX
Love this oil for my hair! I get really bad split ends and it seems to keep my hair softened! I use it about once a week
zeineb l.
Gabes
This product does not suit my dry hair or even curls it not effective at all . Except the shine that gives to my hair