Eden BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Clear Shampoo uploaded by Anna M.Eden BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Clear Shampoo uploaded by Denise C.Eden BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Clear Shampoo uploaded by Denise C.

BY EDEN BODYWORKS

This invigorating Eden Body Works Peppermint Tea Tree Shampoo increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feeling. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I received this in this month's #vegancutsbeautybox it was the peppermint, and Teatree scent. It smells great. Very fresh and clean it also leaves your hair very soft. The slight tingle is alot very refreshing. Over all a very good product. My favorite is how natural it is though!
Addie M.
I like this shampoo because I don't worry about it making my back or neck breakout because it is so natural. It lathers a good amount for being sulfate-free. The scent is very natural & strong which is good only if you like it, but can't really be smelled after your hair dries. I only use it directly on my roots/first 4" which are untreated and it feels fine. However, it still washes down my ends which were bleached & have fashion color and it leaves them feeling very stripped. Using the conditioner makes that feeling go away instantly though. I think it is best for people with untreated hair.
Damaris G.
Hialeah, FL
This shampoo is great! It helped me a lot with my dry scalp, it's has a minty aftermath but it goes away. I bought this product at Sally's, the product is but harsh but as I said it has a minty scent.
Denise C.
Somerset, NJ
Love this shampoo

Love Eden Body works peppermint tea tree oil
Clear shampoo. Great smells great . Feels really good on your scalp great for a dry scalp
Helps with a itchy scalp. Leave hair very soft and manageable and left my scalp moisturizing
I recommend this product