Eden BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Clear Shampoo uploaded by Denise C.Eden BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Clear Shampoo uploaded by Denise C.Eden BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Clear Shampoo uploaded by Anna M.

BY EDEN BODYWORKS

This invigorating Eden Body Works Peppermint Tea Tree Shampoo increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feeling. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gloria S.
Jacksonville
This is a product that I have been wanting to try since starting my define in my curls. After using products that build-up on my hair this was a wonderful relief to clarify my hair. I love the way it made my scout feel my hair was cleansed of all build-up it is a wonderful product yes I will recommend this to others who I'm looking for a clarifying shampoo that is easy on the pockets. This line of products was everything that they said it would be in more this is one of my go to lion of natural hair products
Shantel B.
tampa
A-MAZ-ING!!! I am so glad I found this shampoo. I’m going on a path on putting a lot of organic products in my hair. This minty tingly feeling on my scalp is the truth and that’s how I know it’s working.
Damaris G.
Hialeah, FL
This shampoo is great! It helped me a lot with my dry scalp, it's has a minty aftermath but it goes away. I bought this product at Sally's, the product is but harsh but as I said it has a minty scent.
Addie M.
I like this shampoo because I don't worry about it making my back or neck breakout because it is so natural. It lathers a good amount for being sulfate-free. The scent is very natural & strong which is good only if you like it, but can't really be smelled after your hair dries. I only use it directly on my roots/first 4" which are untreated and it feels fine. However, it still washes down my ends which were bleached & have fashion color and it leaves them feeling very stripped. Using the conditioner makes that feeling go away instantly though. I think it is best for people with untreated hair.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I received this in this month's #vegancutsbeautybox it was the peppermint, and Teatree scent. It smells great. Very fresh and clean it also leaves your hair very soft. The slight tingle is alot very refreshing. Over all a very good product. My favorite is how natural it is though!
Denise C.
08816
Love this shampoo

Love Eden Body works peppermint tea tree oil
Clear shampoo. Great smells great . Feels really good on your scalp great for a dry scalp
Helps with a itchy scalp. Leave hair very soft and manageable and left my scalp moisturizing
I recommend this product
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
Love this stuff. A good clarifying shampoo. I don’t recommended using this every week. Every other weak is great though
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
This shampoo is relaxing to use it gives this cool sensation on the scalp and tingle when your done
Shannon💋 W.
Is this a good shampoo worth investing in? I use the co wash but I’m looking for a new shampoo and I know eden body works line is good for the most part.