BY EDEN BODYWORKS

Made with organic Monoid de Tahiti, this natural cocktail of Coconut Oil and Vitamin E delivers antioxidants that replenish and rejuvenate dry brittle hair and reduce split ends. Jojoba Monoid Hair Milk leaves your hair soft, shiny and manageable. see more...

Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
Eden Bodyworks is so amazing. One of the best conditioners I have used. It has a lot of slip and is so moisturizing. It’s very affordable. It’s safe for color treated hair. I am so satisfied with this conditioner.
Carmen G.
It is a very moisturizing conditioner& it makes my hair easy to detangle. It has great ingredients. I purchased mine from the website. I thought it was very effective.
Chelssssss .
saint louis
Purchased at: Target
Smells amazing using a shower cap with the product works wonders I would recommend this product
Vicoya G.
Tallahassee, FL
Gives my hair a lot of slip and makes it so much easier to detangle. Plus it smells amazing.

Amazon