BY EDEN BODYWORKS

Made with organic Monoid de Tahiti, this natural cocktail of Coconut Oil and Vitamin E delivers antioxidants that replenish and rejuvenate dry brittle hair and reduce split ends. Jojoba Monoid Hair Milk leaves your hair soft, shiny and manageable. see more...

Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
I really like this hair oil mix and it is an important part of my hair regimen. This oil is so soothing on my scalp. However, I won’t continue buying this once my bottle runs out because even though it says Jojoba and Monoi oil in bold, if you look at the ingredients, you will realize that those are just some of the oils in the product. I would rather just buy 100% Jojoba and Monoi oils and incorporate them in my regimen.
Mya L.
Diamond, OH
This oil helps keep my scalp moisturized as well as my hair. It has also helped aid with hair growth since I have done the big chop in going natural.
Cherhon D.
South Holland , IL
Great smell, mightily effective at leaving shine and moisture. I am a natural haired girl so I like to use minimal product this helps me to do so.
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s not a terrible product, I just don’t see much difference in my hair from using it. I typically go for natural oils which usually does the job.