EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi All Natural Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Rosalba M.EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi All Natural Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Jessie D.EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi All Natural Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Leah M.

BY EDEN ORGANIC

EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi All Natural Moisturizing Shampoo: Cleanses and nourishes Paraben free Sulfate free No mineral oils or dyes Cruelty free see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Eden's Body Works have become a very popular All Natural product line in the Natural Hair care community." in 2 reviews
  • "My take: The consistency of this shampoo is thick, so I usually mix it with a little bit of water in an application bottle." in 1 review
  • "This is great for natural hair and a little goes a long way. " in 1 review
  • "It is definitely worth a try for everyone who loves their hair and the product is highly affordable." in 1 review
Marquita S.
Richmond
I used this shampoo and was very impressed it left my hair moisturized. It had a nice scent that was long lasting and the shampoo was affordable. With this line being created by a young girl, it was very good. I would recommend Eden Body Works to others to purchase.
Jessie D.
Atlanta, GA
To start off my washing regimen, I wanted to share with you all my thoughts on the @edenbodyworks jojoba monoi moisturizing shampoo, I have always wanted to use this product and after noticing it contained tea tree and vitamin E oil as well, I knew this product was going to be well balanced. So moving forward, on completely detangled hair I divided it into six sections and applied about a quarter size to each part and began massaging in, the product had a rich creamy lather that left my hair and scalp feeling cleansed without stripping away the natural oils, causing my hair to tangle; I loved the tropical island scent along with it's liquid gold appearance. Overall I definitely recommend this product especially if you are looking for a shampoo that is not going to strip your hair dry, but still gives it a good cleaning, while leaving your hair feeling strengthened and supple. EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi All Natural Moisturizing Shampoo
Jaime J.
Eden is a very popular brand, especially among the natural hair community. It is truly a quality product and adds a level of moisture and shine that is next to incredible and it smells heavenly. It is definitely worth a try for everyone who loves their hair and the product is highly affordable. (One thing that's hard to come by when you're getting a quality product. ) I use this product very often! Most importantly it is safe for your hair Paraben free Sulfate free No mineral oils! What's not to love?
Deshonte B.
Belle Glade, FL
I'm not too much of a fan of this shampoo. I've been playing with it for over a year now and every time I use it, my hair feels immediately dry and crunchy. Of course I follow up with a great deep conditioner and pre-poo with coconut oil to cut the drying effect but for what's supposed to be moisturizing shampoo, it doesn't do the job. I think it comes down to the consistency. It's super thick and really needs to be watered down to make for a better process.
Kristine A.
It's not one of my favorite shampoos to use but its still good for the price point..especially if you get it at Sallys Beauty supply. I prefer the coconut shea line way better because the shampoo has tea tree in it and i love a shampoo that makes my scalp tingle. All in all id buy only if i really had to.
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
Eden's Body Works have become a very popular All Natural product line in the Natural Hair care community. I'm glad to see that they are finally available in stores in my area like Wal-mart because at one point in time they were only available online. So to cut down with all of the shipping and handling charges, I can just walk on into my local Wal-mart and purchase my natural products by Eden's Body Works.
Leah M.
My take: The consistency of this shampoo is thick, so I usually mix it with a little bit of water in an application bottle. It has a slight medicinal smell that thankfully doesn't last at all.

After using my hair and scalp feel clean and not stripped though it doesn't seem to provide the moisture balance it describes. Part of that could be from the number of cleansing ingredients this shampoo contains.
Bianca M.
Macomb, MI
Idk if I'm using this product incorrectly or if it's because I don't usually shampoo my hair now but this product leaves my hair extremely dry. After using this my hair feels extremely brittle and dry.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the best products I have ever used. It makes my scalp feel amazing. The smell is also great. I always fee like my hair is very healthy after using this.
Yemurai C.
Unlike the deep conditioner I love this shampoo. It smells so clean and your hair smells and feels super clean. It lathers up really well