EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi All Natural Deep Conditioner

EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi All Natural Deep Conditioner: Contains 16 oz of deep conditioner Easy to use Strengthens hair and balances moisture level Paraben-free Sulfate-free No mineral oils or dyes Cruelty-free Formulated with coconut, jojoba and monoi Replenishes and strengthens hair and restores its natural beauty Results in stronger, healthier, more manageable hair Will leave your hair soft For all textures and hair types see more...

EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi All Natural Deep Conditioner
  • "Considering the ingredients, price, and amount you get for the price, it's definitely worth giving a try." in 1 review
  • "It is now one of my hair care staples. " in 1 review
  • "This product works excellent on 4a, 4b and 4c coarse hair texture or extremely full dry hair." in 1 review
  • "I love this product specially since it leaves my hair smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "Have been natural my entire life and have tried many different product." in 1 review
Courtney H.
Seen this product over and over on YouTube and how good it was for low porosity hair. So after finding out the deep conditioner I was currently using was not all natural and had silicone's, I decided to give it a try. It was very inexpensive, I believe I paid under $10 but maybe it was on sale. I bought it from Walmart. The smell of it is a little weird but I can tolerate it. So I shampooed my hair and put this product on my hair and it felt like butter melting in my hair. My hair LOVED and still does love this product. So taking that I am low porosity I put a shower cap on and got under the dryer for 45 minutes. Then washed it out and it felt AMAZING. I am still currently using this product and don't plan to stop anytime soon. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a good deep conditioner, it is also protein free.
michelle v.
nashville, NC
I've had luck with other Eden products, but this one didn't vibe well with my hair for some reason. My hair did not absorb it well, however it did feel amazing on my scalp on weeks where my scalp felt extra dry. You do get a lot of product for the price.
Charee M.
I did not care for this product at all. It did not have enough slip for me when I went to do my detangling session. I normally apply the deep conditioner and then detangle my hair. I have to add additional oils such as coconut and olive oil to the product in order for to have the slip that I desire and even with that being done I was not able to attain the slip that I need to detangle my hair properly.

The product made my hair feel like I didn't moisturize it enough even though I normally sit under a heating pad for 30 minutes when I deep condition my hair. And upon rinsing, my hair felt like I needed another conditioning treatment to give it the moisture I needed. I had to detangle my hair again after rinsing out the product.
Ashley R.
This deep conditioner is affordable and gets the job done. It left my hair soft and hydrated. I’m not fond of the smell, it smells like alcohol to me. Not my favorite deep conditioner but it works. I probably wouldn’t buy it again though.
Ky H.
This deep conditioner has an herbal vaguely medicinal smell that I assume comes from the tea tree oil. It is very thick so a little can go a long way. It doesn't have a lot of slip and you don't get a softening effect upon application. I used this with a plastic cap under a hooded dryer. The results were decent. It didn't dry out my hair or cause tangles or any other issues. Overall this is an okay DC especially for the size and price.
Mawa B.
This product is AMAZING!!! I use it every time to deep condition when I shampoo! I got this product from a friend but I think its affordable. As soon I put it on my hair it defies my curls, it doesn't really have a scent. I would highly recommend it!
Leah M.
The two best things about this deep conditioner is 1) the amount you get for the price so it feels like it will last forever and 2) the packaging. This is one of the few deep conditioners I have purchased that has a wide opening allowing me to use more than two fingers to get the product out.

The conditioner doesn't have a whole lot of slip, but it sinks into my hair better when I use it on dry hair or wring my hair out and towel dry before applying. The consistency of the conditioner isn't as thick as I'd like, but it's not runny which is good for application as you don't get it all over the place and waste it.

Eden BodyWorks gives you a lot of product for the price. This makes for a really good pre-poo and I've noticed a positive difference in my moisture levels so I'll definitely purchase again. This has become a staple in my product arsenal. Considering the ingredients, price, and amount you get for the price, it's definitely worth giving a try.
Gabby S.
I tried this deep conditioner once. The scent is very strong, however it got the job done. It gave my hair lots of moisture and it made my hair feel really soft. I would definitely purchase again
Taylor W.
Baltimore, MD
My all time favorite winter time deep conditioner. I only use eden products during the harsh winter months, provides so much moisture especially when you need it during those cold months
Kenya W.
Awesomeness! I haven't been deep conditioning after my clarifying shampoo session and it has been hurting my hair... Not causing breakage or anything but just dry... Deep conditioned with this for about an hr!!!! And yes it did everything... Moisture and Protein marriage lol..... I didn't really like how it felt while applying because it's so thick that you can't detangle with it but it's amazing once it rinsed!
Jamie-May K.
Butte, MT
Does this leave a residue when hair is dried? What's the texture applying and afterwards?
Idalis K.
Stockbridge, GA
I'm currently using a deep conditioner, but I really don't like it. Is this one really worth the hype? My hair gets really dry very easily so I need a deep conditioner that will really work.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I'm newly natural, and my hair has been dry. Does this work well for natural hair?
Lexie G.
Is this product safe for color treated, red natural hair? I have used products where they completely dull and dry my colored hair.
Tracy R.
I've been wanting to try this line of products for some time now as I am still learning what products to use for my natural hair. Does this product provide lasting moisture for all hair types? Can you use it with a wash and go?