BY GENERIC #67 in Leave-In Conditioner

EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea All Natural Leave In Conditioner: A daily conditioning treatment to penetrate and revitalize tresses Blended with shea butter to seal in moisture Sulfate-free formula Safe for color treated, chemically treated, curly, or straight hair see more...

• I love the smell of coconut but how strong is this smell this pro...1 Answers
  • Será bueno para cabello afro rizado porosidad alta?1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try eden body Works but thought it may be t...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "It's a great value and I feel it works great for my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Not only does this keep my hair soft it also keeps it from being frizzy! " in 1 review
  • "It also leaves your hair super soft and tangle-free!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and doesn't feel heavy at all. " in 1 review
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
This has been my leave in conditioner off and on for a while. This product is very creamy and smooth. It leaves my hair nice and soft. And I noticed after using this product it doesn't weigh down my curls so they tend to be more bouncy afterwards. The only reason why this product doesn't have 5 stars is because of the price. I get mine at Sally's for usually around 9 dollars and slightly cheaper if they are having a sale which wouldn't be so bad if the bottle was bigger.(I have a lot of thick hair so I run through a lot fast) I for awhile tried to find a replacement for this but nothing has left my hair quite as nice so until I find something else I'll keep catching this on sale at Sally's.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this leave in conditioner in a subscription box but had never tried it before. I've used the curling cream by the same brand and scent and think it works well but I like this leave in even more! I tried this on dry hair even though it says to add it to damp hair. Even though I didn't follow the directions exactly, my hair felt soft the next day when I took my twists out & provided a slight hold without being crunchy like some other products that I have tried. My second and third day hair was extremely soft and finger detangling seemed like an easier process. A little goes a long way and it smells good. I will definitely purchase a full size in the future.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best leave in conditioner I have ever used. I have long hair thats been bleached from roots and dyed weekly. I use this on a daily. It helps my hair grow faster. Literally faster. Also It helps strenghtens my hair. I havent needed a haircut since I started using this product since it helps my hair from getting split ends from all the dyes that I have been using. Its definitely worth the money.
Qurita W.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this leave in. It's not too thick not to thin. A little goes a long way. It smells like coconut and vanilla mixed together but it's pleasant not too strong. It has great slip for naturals. It doesn't make my hair feel like I have a ton of build up once it dries. I love that it's made with natural products. It gives my hair great moisture and shine. I will continue to use this product.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite leave in conditioners! The smell is so amazing! I get so many compliments when I use it! It's great to use daily and on after washing my hair. I like to spray water onto my curls before applying and it really seems to moisturize, detangle, and define my curls! Then, I use my regular products after this and off I go! It's a great buy and it's affordable.
Yelitsa V.
Yelitsa V.
Doral, FL
I'm in love with the product of coconut shea of eden bodyworks. This line has very good ingredients for curly hair, which is usually dry. This leave-in leaves my curls very hydrated, soft and shiny and a delicious coconut smell. if you combine it with the curl defining cream leaves your hair with a spectacular definition. I recommend it 100%!!
Ulga D.
Ulga D.
This is my holy grail, it is absolutely everything. leaves my hair feeling good, and adds much needed moisture. On top of that it's pretty affordable. If you're a natural girl like myself, give this a try
kayla g.
kayla g.
Morton Grove, IL
This conditioner is one of the best moisturizers I have!! As all conditioners should, it leaves my hair feeling hydrated and soft. Watery substance allows a small amount needed for hair. Great product!
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Left my curls moisturized and not weighed down. I didn't get any product build up the next day. I would certainly recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Houston , TX
I use this in all 3 of my kids hair. it leaves their hair smooth and really great to get those tangles out. It also smells really good!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always wanted to try eden body Works but thought it may be too expensive for the amount you get. is this item a good price for the amount of product in the bottle?
Alphea J.
Alphea J.
What Product Pair well with Eden's?
Yudy J.
Yudy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Será bueno para cabello afro rizado porosidad alta?
Zion B.
Zion B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curly girls?! Is this a must have? Looking for some good leave ins and I've seen a lot of people using this
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
I love the smell of coconut but how strong is this smell this product have?