BY GENERIC #69 in Leave-In Conditioner

EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea All Natural Leave In Conditioner: A daily conditioning treatment to penetrate and revitalize tresses Blended with shea butter to seal in moisture Sulfate-free formula Safe for color treated, chemically treated, curly, or straight hair see more...

• I love the smell of coconut but how strong is this smell this pro...1 Answers
  • Será bueno para cabello afro rizado porosidad alta?1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try eden body Works but thought it may be t...5 Answers
  • "It's a great value and I feel it works great for my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Not only does this keep my hair soft it also keeps it from being frizzy! " in 1 review
  • "It also leaves your hair super soft and tangle-free!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and doesn't feel heavy at all. " in 1 review
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this Leave In Conditioner and will purchase it again! My hair has been less frizzy and my curls are starting to be more defined since using the coconut shea products. The conditioner smells wonderful if you like the smell of coconuts and it leaves my hair looking smooth and shiny which I love.  It does weigh down my hair at all. I love this product.
Kristina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this leave in conditioner it works great on moisturizing my curly hair. I would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone that needs lots of moisture. This condition is also great for a wash and go to use alone or with other products in the Eden Bodyworks line.
Malia ✌.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! One of my favorite leave-ins. The best thing is, it's affordable. It does everything it claims to do. The one thing I didn't like was that I purchased this during a time I was searching for protein-free products. Unfortunately, this does have protein in it.
Ciara F.
Ferndale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Cocotique box and I love it! It help my hair with shine and hydration, some products usually dry my hair out but this was the opposite. Very affordable and it actually works. My curls looked beautiful too.
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating leave in. I mostly use this on my daughters dry 3c curls and this product leaves her hair so nice and hydrated I love it. I definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for moisture.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Along with other products in the Eden Body Works line this is a staple leave in! It Detangles my hair perfectly and leaves it shiny, moisturized and smelling great! If you're natural like me you'll love this product it's good for wash-n-gos, twist-outs, braid-outs, etc...
Amari H.
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner! It have been trying to find a leave In that works for my dry relaxed hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated and moisturized. Also, I love the scent! My mom has natural hair and she uses Eden products as well. I will definitely buy this again!! Its worth the price.
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a hold of this on a sale at Sally Beauty (buy 2 get 1 free). Before this I was doing my own mix of leave in conditioner that included Aloe Vera Juice. So when I read the ingredients of this bottle and found that it was basically very similiar to my concoction I was happy. It is very moisturizing, it feels great and doesent weigh down my curls. Sometimes I would just use it by itself. I would definitely repurchase this.
Rosalba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice moisturizing leave-in. It penetrate in my hair quickly, doesn't way down my hair at all, it's really light. It's good but I don't love it as much as other products of this line, I don't feel it makes a big difference in my 3c/4a curly hair. And it's a poor amount of product in this bottle.
Kayla R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite leave-in conditioner!! I just recently big chopped and was looking for a new conditioner. I came across this one at my local market and decided that I would try it. This leave-in has so much slip, my detangling process was a breeze. It also left my hair feeling very moisturized throughout the week. I would've gave it 5 stars but this product is a little pricey for the bottle size.
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always wanted to try eden body Works but thought it may be too expensive for the amount you get. is this item a good price for the amount of product in the bottle?
Alphea J.
What Product Pair well with Eden's?
Yudy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Será bueno para cabello afro rizado porosidad alta?
Zion B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curly girls?! Is this a must have? Looking for some good leave ins and I've seen a lot of people using this
Bettie W.
I love the smell of coconut but how strong is this smell this product have?