BY GENERIC

EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea All Natural Leave In Conditioner: A daily conditioning treatment to penetrate and revitalize tresses Blended with shea butter to seal in moisture Sulfate-free formula Safe for color treated, chemically treated, curly, or straight hair see more...

• I love the smell of coconut but how strong is this smell ...1 Answers
  • Será bueno para cabello afro rizado porosidad alta?1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try eden body Works but thought it ...5 Answers
  • "It also leaves your hair super soft and tangle-free!" in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair looking shiny and doesn't feel heavy at all. " in 1 review
  • "Not only does this keep my hair soft it also keeps it from being frizzy! " in 1 review
  • "It's a great value and I feel it works great for my hair!" in 1 review
Brianna C.
This is a great leave in if your hair tolerates the ingredients. Personally my hair never does well with products that contains keratin or proteins and this one was no exception. I could tell this was a good product but that one ingredient just did not sit well with my hair. I also had great trouble trying to detangle my hair with it and I’ve heard others say the same. This product has a great affordable price which is why I’m disappointed my hair didn’t cooperate
Shawna E.
I use this leave in conditioner on a daily basis and I get questions on what products do I use and this is the first product I mention after waking up and taking my hair out of a pineapple bun I spray water in it put this leave in conditioner in it to detangle any hairs and then apply mixed chicks after morning foam and that’s my routine every day!!
Sue O.
One of the best leave-in conditioners for natural hair out there. A lot of people sleep on this leave-in but it is really great. Very moisturizing, has great slip and makes my hair feel really good. The only downside is that it does not always pair well with other products from other lines so beware but otherwise A product I keep purchasing time and time again because I just love it.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
I really love this Leave In Conditioner and will purchase it again! My hair has been less frizzy and my curls are starting to be more defined since using the coconut shea products. The conditioner smells wonderful if you like the smell of coconuts and it leaves my hair looking smooth and shiny which I love.  It does weigh down my hair at all. I love this product.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
LOVE THIS STUFF! It's currently a staple in my hair care routine and leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I apply it as part of the LOC method when I do twist-outs. The sweet, coco-nutty scent is also a plus! Would recommend for natural gals everywhere.
Dominique D.
Aurora, OH
this is one of the best leave in conditioners I've tried! it's really affordable which is a plus, if you have naturally curly hair and you need moisture and slip definitely give this a try! You can pick it up from target or you local Sally's!
Janee M.
Brooklyn, NY
So great , It has your hair feeling moist and healthy. You can buy it at Eden body works web site, it is a little pricey but they have deals with the shampoo . I love it.
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Very hydrating leave in. I mostly use this on my daughters dry 3c curls and this product leaves her hair so nice and hydrated I love it. I definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for moisture.
Ashly V.
Middletown, NY
This leave in conditioner is very moisturizing! It leaves my hair with tons of shine and bounce, and for the price it’s definitely worth it! I usually just rake the product in my hair and I’m good to go!
Ashley H.
Gahanna, OH
This is my all time favorite leave in conditioners. It has the perfect consistency, tons of hydration, but still light enough for me to layer other products with. I highly recommend this product.
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
I've always wanted to try eden body Works but thought it may be too expensive for the amount you get. is this item a good price for the amount of product in the bottle?
Alphea J.
What Product Pair well with Eden's?
Zion B.
Doral, FL
Curly girls?! Is this a must have? Looking for some good leave ins and I've seen a lot of people using this
Bettie W.
I love the smell of coconut but how strong is this smell this product have?
Yudy J.
Será bueno para cabello afro rizado porosidad alta?

back