BY EDEN BODYWORKS

EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree All Natural Temple Balm: Moisturizes and strengthens the hairline Provides manageable hold No mineral oils, dyes or fragrance oils Paraben free Cruelty free

Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Not really what I expected. The lady talked me into buying it and she swore by it not being to strong smelling cause I told her I didn't really like peppermint smells. Either way it broke me out and I smelt like a candy cane all day.
Danesha T.
I used it consistently for about a month on my scalp. Did not notice any difference in the growth of my hair, nor did it add any thickness or fill in the bald spot near my edges. It did moisturized my scalp well enough that I did not have any dandruff while using this product. I wouldn't repurchase this.
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
Eh...not a fan of minty things and this did nothing to change my mind. Not my favorite product from them, but still good quality.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
I keep this product in my work bag and leave one in my night stand. Reasonable price and helps me just relax. Smells amazing