BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! JojOba All Natural Revitalizing Conditioner is an ultra moisturizing botanical conditioner that penetrates your hair from root to tip, leaving hair silky and full of body. Rich in humectants that help repair and condition, JojOba Monoi Conditioner also restores shine to dry hair and scalp. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling , KY
This product is awesome and absolutely amazing works very good makes me so much in a better mood after using it it's my favorite product ever and I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone that might want to give this product a try to do so it's absolutely awesome
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
I love Eden. Is very soft on the hair has nice slip. It smells amazing! I don't really need to apply much to condition my hair. Love this natural brand.
Jaclyn B.
Ridgeland, MS
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and makes me feel wonderful! You can't go wrong with bath and body work stuff!
Piya A.
Lachine, QC
Love it! I would highly recommend this product!! It's one of my faves! Great quality! You guys should definitely get it :)