Eden Body Works EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi Hair Oil 4oz uploaded by Lynnette D.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jojoba all natural hair oil penetrates the hair root to stimulate new hair growth. Made with sweet almond, jojoba and coconut oil, this unique formula strengthens your hair to prevent breakage. Natural ph balancing elements decrease dandruff and itchy scalp without oily buildup. Perfect for use on braids, locs, twists, coils and other natural, relaxed and color treated hairstyles. Jojoba monoi hair oil leaves your hair silky and full of shine. see more...

Buy on Target
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
This is my go to hair oil. It makes my hair feel very nourished and soft. It has two of my favorite ingredients to use in my hair which are jojoba oil and tea tree oil. I either use this alone or mix this with my leave in conditioner. I also like how it is packaged so it can be sprayed directly on the scalp.
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach, MD
I love this oil. It's very light and easy to apply to your roots and ends of your hair. This product line is very inexpensive and can be found at multiple stores.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
I love jojoba oil, many skin benefits and smells great. This product is beneficial to use, I definitely recommend! Love the bottle size as well.
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
I use this in both my son and my natural hair, I spritz our hair after washing and every other day before picking out our tiny fros. It doesn't really do much, doesn't leave a shine or leave the hair feeling soft and hydrated. Since this was a gift from my mother in law I don't think I'll be buying it when this bottle is finished.