Eden Body Works EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi Hair Milk 8oz uploaded by Whitney G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jojoba all natural hair milk is a leave in conditioning lotion formulated to boost moisture and shine in your hair, without being too heavy. Made with organic monoi de tahiti, this natural cocktail of coconut oil and vitamin e delivers antioxidants that replenish and rejuvenate dry brittle hair and reduce split ends. Jojoba monoi hair milk leaves your hair soft, shiny and manageable. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Great product! Keeps your moisturized and soft. Has a great scent and helps with detangling yo make hair nansgeable.
Dylan W.
Dylan W.
This is hands-down one of the top 3 shampoos I have EVER used!!!
From the fragrance to the lather to the way that it cleaned my hair and scalp..... yes, yes and yes! And of course, it cleaned WITHOUT drying my natural hair out! Great product!
Marlo L.
Marlo L.
Berwyn, IL
Love this for my hair makes it soft n full of life. Not as dry as it was before I used this. Recommended by my stylists. Very good for curly hair.
Ka'Dasya R.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
I have mixed review on this product. The consistency is very heavy and has good ingredients, but I don't think it does much for my hair.