Eden Body Works EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea Hair Balm 6oz uploaded by Marquella W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Coconut shea all natural hair balm restores and moisturizes hair through its infusion of coconut oil and shea butter. It's creamy texture melts in hands prior to application. Coconut shea hair balm nourishes hair, resulting in less breakage, leaving hair feeling soft and smooth. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Megan K.
I have this in the can and in the spray form with tea tree oil as well. It tends to be quite oily, but the smell is nice and it does the job of releasing tension and helping with headaches. If the product was less oily and would rub in more I would use more often.
Keona W.
I use all Eden products and always profound by the results. I have very course natural hair and each line with eden hair continue to surprise me. I always catch great deals and always satisfied. The products leave my hair soft.
Marquella W.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this product! I can use it on my hair and skin. It helps keep my hair moisturize and it goes on so smoothly. I recommend this for all hair types.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Bought this and was highly allergic to it broke out skin had red bumps but other than that it smelt very good