BY BATH & BODY WORKS

EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea All Natural Pudding Souffle: Adds moisture to dry, thirsty tresses Exotic blend of all-natural ingredients formulated to reduce frizz, enhance textured styles, and provide a soft, shiny finish Soft hold see more...

• Para que se usa este producto y cuales son sus beneficio? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy the Eden BodyWorks Curling Creme, but since Sally's was having a buy 2 get 1 free sale, I said what the heck. I am so glad I did. This stuff it GOLDEN for my hair. It works better than the styling Creme. I'm guessing because this is a moisturizer not styler. But oddly enough, when used with the leave in, I actually get definition! 😱 I guess these two products are so moisturizing, the curls just pop. And it all just smells like pudding or some thing yummy. 😁 I will definitely keep buying this product. Eden Body Works EDEN BodyWorks All Natural Coconut Shea Pudding Souffle
Kristie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mixed daughter has super thick, dry, damanged, kinky hair.. A friend gave her Eden Body Works EDEN BodyWorks All Natural Coconut Shea Pudding Souffle and it smell like a tropical paradise. Its made with all natural ingredients wl, that's what I like best. It prevents her hair from frizzing, adds moisture better than anything else. Her hairs holds almost all day. Its beautiful shinny soft hold finish is amazing
Charee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It's so good on my hair. I use it for Twist outs as well as washing goes! I apply this every wash day that I have and I am so in love with this product. It gives you amazing I mean super amazing curl definition this is definitely a go to product that I will use in my Arsenal! My favorite.
Ashley d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It's does wonders for my natural hair. It's $9 but it works! It makes my hair feel really soft compared to others. My hair does t absorb this and that good. I recommend all 4c girls try this out!
Angelique F.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! To refresh my curls in the morning all I do is dampen my hair with water in a spray bottle and apply this pudding soufflè throughout to tame the frizz. It gives my curls a soft hold without making my hair feel heavy/greasy. If your curls require more hold, you can use a small amount of gel, but I prefer to give my hair a soft look during the spring/summer. It also has a nice light coconut smell that makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island!
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
This is my new, favorite go-to product! I have natural hair which is very soft and curly, but tends toward dryness in the cooler months. I have been using this along with Eden BodyWorks' coconut curling creme and my hair just drinks it up! It keeps its soft and moisturized while providing a soft hold for my curls in my wash and go. It smells great and while a little pricey, I believe it is well worth the cost for how it keeps my hair moisturized. When it runs out, I will definitely be buying it again!
Rosa W.
Palatka , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually try the product if it has coconut in it. I like this product. My hair is typically dry. This adds moisture without the build up. Nice thick texture. So a little goes a long way. And it smells good. I've been using for a while and it's sold at Walmart in my town so it's easy to get.
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this product. It keeps my hair very moisturized, though I sometimes have a problem with my hair completely soaking it up. My hair is soft after use. I love using it for twist outs, as it helps my hair soak it all in. I'd definitely recommend it and actually have to my roommate! I'll definitely be purchasing it again.
Inna B.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I bought this product interested in having a more natural health for my hair. It's claim is to add moisture to dry thirsty and reduce frizz providing the soft hair however after several uses I did not see any immediate change my course hair. I do appreciate the natural ingredients perhaps I need to supply order to see changes in my hair. The smell is very nice and the texture is very creamy. I purchased it in walmart. Interested to see more from this line.
Danielle B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally found a hair product that I don't have to mix with other stuff to work for me. Oil and this and I'm good to go for several days... well moisturized. HARD to keep my hair moisturized for more than a day or 2. This stuff is WONDERFUL for my curly hair.
Rosa Julia F.
Para que se usa este producto y cuales son sus beneficio?