BY BATH & BODY WORKS

EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea All Natural Pudding Souffle: Adds moisture to dry, thirsty tresses Exotic blend of all-natural ingredients formulated to reduce frizz, enhance textured styles, and provide a soft, shiny finish Soft hold see more...

• Para que se usa este producto y cuales son sus beneficio? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Angelique F.
Angelique F.
Alexandria, VA
I absolutely love this product! To refresh my curls in the morning all I do is dampen my hair with water in a spray bottle and apply this pudding soufflè throughout to tame the frizz. It gives my curls a soft hold without making my hair feel heavy/greasy. If your curls require more hold, you can use a small amount of gel, but I prefer to give my hair a soft look during the spring/summer. It also has a nice light coconut smell that makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island!
Yelitsa V.
Yelitsa V.
Doral, FL
Este producto me gusta, cumple lo que promete. Ayuda con el frizz, deja el pelo suave, hidratado y brilloso. Huele súper rico a coco, cuando lo uso todo el mundo me dice lo bien que huele mi cabello. Tengo muuuuucho cabello y con un poco que use es suficiente y se ve el resultado. ¡¡Lo recomiendo 100%!!
Rosa W.
Rosa W.
Palatka , FL
I usually try the product if it has coconut in it. I like this product. My hair is typically dry. This adds moisture without the build up. Nice thick texture. So a little goes a long way. And it smells good. I've been using for a while and it's sold at Walmart in my town so it's easy to get.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Finally found a hair product that I don't have to mix with other stuff to work for me. Oil and this and I'm good to go for several days... well moisturized. HARD to keep my hair moisturized for more than a day or 2. This stuff is WONDERFUL for my curly hair.
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
My mixed daughter has super thick, dry, damanged, kinky hair.. A friend gave her Eden Body Works EDEN BodyWorks All Natural Coconut Shea Pudding Souffle and it smell like a tropical paradise. Its made with all natural ingredients wl, that's what I like best. It prevents her hair from frizzing, adds moisture better than anything else. Her hairs holds almost all day. Its beautiful shinny soft hold finish is amazing
Charee M.
Charee M.
I love this product! It's so good on my hair. I use it for Twist outs as well as washing goes! I apply this every wash day that I have and I am so in love with this product. It gives you amazing I mean super amazing curl definition this is definitely a go to product that I will use in my Arsenal! My favorite.
Ashley d.
Ashley d.
I love this stuff! It's does wonders for my natural hair. It's $9 but it works! It makes my hair feel really soft compared to others. My hair does t absorb this and that good. I recommend all 4c girls try this out!
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
This is my new, favorite go-to product! I have natural hair which is very soft and curly, but tends toward dryness in the cooler months. I have been using this along with Eden BodyWorks' coconut curling creme and my hair just drinks it up! It keeps its soft and moisturized while providing a soft hold for my curls in my wash and go. It smells great and while a little pricey, I believe it is well worth the cost for how it keeps my hair moisturized. When it runs out, I will definitely be buying it again!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
Love the smell of this product. It keeps my hair very moisturized, though I sometimes have a problem with my hair completely soaking it up. My hair is soft after use. I love using it for twist outs, as it helps my hair soak it all in. I'd definitely recommend it and actually have to my roommate! I'll definitely be purchasing it again.
Kishone C.
Kishone C.
HOUSTON, TX
I love this brand. The products smell amazing and work really well. This creme gives my curls added moisture and shine
Rosa Julia F.
Rosa Julia F.
Para que se usa este producto y cuales son sus beneficio?