BY EDEN ALLURE

Fairly-Traded Product Details For women of all ages . Our deodorized organic Argan oil provides an optimum anti-aging effect. Our Argan oil is ideal for all skin types, dry, damaged, sensitive, and allergenic skin. No need to worry about that oily feeling. Argan oil absorbs into the skin very rapidly, faster than a lot of creams and lotions. Turn back the years or sustain your youth, this natural beauty product is what you ve been looking for. Our Argan oil is perfect to deeply regenerate, heal, nurture, and protect your skin, hair, and nails. The Vitamin F or essential fatty acids moisturize the skin combating aging, drying, smoothing out the skin, and improving its elasticity. Argan oil s unique natural components regulate lipid levels minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. Eden Allure Argan oil is deodorized and re. see more...

• does this oil works with all type of hair? mine is dry an...1 Answers
Catherine C.
Las Vegas, NV
Argan oil is really good on your hair! Smells really good and it leaves your hair all natural and smooth!
Veronica M.
Love this product silky good smell easy to use .leave my hair smooth and shine ............
Melissa K.
Leaves hair shiny and smooth without out weighing it down. this product works for me and I have thin hair that's easily weighed down...this is light enough for even is thin haired girls!
Joe W.
Cedar Park, TX
I started using the pure oil for my hair because I've always had rough texture when it comes to my hair but since I've been using this product my hair has improved and feels less rough. Highly recommend if you are looking for a product that will help smooth the texture of your hair.
Tahani O.
Birmingham, AL
Argan oil is absolutely the best thing for ALL hair types! It smells great, and it leaves the hair soft, manageable, and silky smooth!
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
does this oil works with all type of hair? mine is dry and brittle and I hope it does