BY EDDIE FUNKHOUSER

Emphasize your eyes with the ultra definition eye lining stylus. With a tapered brush tip, this precision liner is designed for maximum control in creating effortless, clean lines every time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
This liner is EVERYTHING! I won it in a giveaway and am so glad I did! It’s not a sponge tip liner, but rather a paint brush tip which helps create an even thinner line! I did give it 5 stars, but one con would be that I used it near the inner corner of my eye and it bled a bit, but my eye was also watering more than normal due to false eyelashes.
Cynthia E.
San Diego , CA
My all time FAVORITE liquid liner!! It is super black and extremely easy to use. I prefer this liner over the KVD tattoo liner and it is more affordable! Cruelty free.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
The eddiefunkhouser eyelining stylus is about incredible it is Precise and Accurate. I cant live without it. It is a holy grail product and psst... it is so reasonably priced it will blow ur mind... this is def a game changer and it will up ur makeup game
Jessica M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I randomly bought this eyeliner on Amazon, and I'm obsessed!! It goes on smoothly and dried fast! Love that it stays all day as well. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to try a new eyeliner!!