BY EDDIE BAUER

Your family will travel comfortably together with the Eddie Bauer XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat. This convertible seat gives your child a comfortable ride in the rear-facing position from infant to 40 pounds and then forward-facing all the way up to 65 pounds. The seat features Side Impact Protection and a 5-point harness that easily adjusts from the front for a snug fit. The compact design of this convertible car seat is great for cars both large and small, taking up less space and making the ride roomier for everyone in the car.

Eddie Bauer® XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat

Start your review of Eddie Bauer® XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
LaRissa K.
I purchased this for my daughter when she was very small because we were moving across the country, and it was cheap (on sale). This car seat does its job, but I'm honestly not a fan. I ended up purchasing her a Graco car seat.
Liz V.
Kingsville, TX
This is amazing I love how I know my baby is so secure and safe. I love how it comes with the back buckle and the hooks on the side.
graciela m.
Santa Monica, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this seat. It's great for younger babies and it grows with your child. It can be placed rear ending or facing the front. My daughter loves her chair and plan on buying the same one for our next baby. It's also great for cars with less space.
Isa B.
I'm a mommy of 4 and with each baby I purchase an Eddie Bauer convertible car seat. My babies were safe and comfy cozy.
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
This car seat is amazing! It's so comfy and it lasts for years past the child needing it so it can be passed on.
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
My daughter loves hers. It's very comfy and the reviews and crash test ratings were great
RUBY l.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand car seat I never had promblems last me a long time . I've used this brand for my five year and now for my 1 year old
Yasmin F.
This car seat is great! My son loves it, we bought it after he was getting too big for his other baby car seat. It can face forward or backward. It's very comfortable and it grows with your child. I would highly recommend this.
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
This car seat is difficult to use and doesn't fit well in some vehicles. I wish I could trade it for something else.
August Z.
Clay Center , KS
This is great. I used it till I couldn't use it no more! My so. Out grew it and it still looked like new because the quality is just so great. And it's pricey but totally worth it because it's ao much more comfortable than the cheaper car seats and your precious baby is going to be spending all their car time in it so I'd say splurge.

Target