BY EDDIE BAUER

Your family will travel comfortably together with the Eddie Bauer XRS 65 Convertible Car Seat. This convertible seat gives your child a comfortable ride in the rear-facing position from infant to 40 pounds and then forward-facing all the way up to 65 pounds. The seat features Side Impact Protection and a 5-point harness that easily adjusts from the front for a snug fit. The compact design of this convertible car seat is great for cars both large and small, taking up less space and making the ride roomier for everyone in the car.

Camille S.
Love this my baby is currently using this....very safe high quality great fabric...easy cleanup and washable!
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We bought one of these 2 years ago for our son who is almost 3 and so far so good comfy for him and not hard to put In car. I don't recommend for small cars nor for using the cup holder
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This seat is super nice. I really like it. It’s not too bulky. It’s a good price for a car seat. And I definitely trust my kids safety in this seat. I like the how it’s black and dark grey because it’s hard to look dirty. Which is always a plus. Kids are messy. Oh and it’s not super difficult to strap in and adjust the belt.
Haley M.
Great car seat for extended real facing and it's not too bulky! The pillow suppers are a nice added bonus
Yasmin F.
This car seat is great! My son loves it, we bought it after he was getting too big for his other baby car seat. It can face forward or backward. It's very comfortable and it grows with your child. I would highly recommend this.
Mariah G.
My daughter had a Eddie Bauer car seat from an infant until she was a toddler. I loved how durable they were but I hated taking them apart!!
Judi W.
Cathlamet, WA
Best convertible car seat I have ever owned! Easy to adjust, compact design was a MUST for us. We have a Ford Focus and back-seat real estate is PRECIOUS with all the kids. Also, flight approved, and not too heavy, making travel much easier.
Allie R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Eddie Bauer is just amazing...I have needed a car seat upgrade. think I'll go with this
Brittany K.
Absolutely a wonderful car seat! This is what we bought my step son, and it is perfect!
Ashley D.
Knoxville, TN
We have used this car seat for about a year with my son after he outgrew his newborn travel system. We love this car seat! Comfy, easy to clean, and safe.

Target